Fair Game: Wisdom Teeth

Requested by: Furby_the_demon____

Clover's POV

Today, Qrow has a dentist appointment, wisdom teeth removal, and he's hiding...because apparently, Qrow hates the dentist.

"Come on, honey, it's not that bad. You won't feel a thing." I said searching the apartment for my boyfriend.

"Qrow, seriously, we're gonna be late!" I said getting frustrated.

I finally find him hiding in the kitchen cupboards in his bird form.

"There you are! Get your feathery a** out of there!" I said annoyed.

I grab him before he could fly over my head. He wiggles and squirms in my grasp, pecking at my fingers.

"Sorry, hun, but you're going to that dentist appointment." I firmly told him.

"Now...would you please turn back into a human?" I asked him softening my tone.

I let go of him and he turns back into his human form.

"Okay...fine." Qrow said pouting.

I hold Qrow's hand then we both leave the apartment and head to the dentist. We get him signed in and wait in the waiting room for his turn. While we were waiting, Qrow's knee bounced rapidly. I place my hand on his knee, stopping the bouncing.

"Don't be so nervous, everything's going to be fine." I assure him.

"I know, I just...never liked going to the dentist...or any doctor." Qrow replied.

"Qrow Branwen!" a nurse called out.

"It's your turn, hun." I said.

Qrow groans a little in protest. He wouldn't move so I had to pretty much drag him back there.

"Wait, where are you going? Don't leave me alone with these d*mn doctors." Qrow said as I was leaving the room.

"Sorry, Qrow, I can't be in the room while they're operating on you. But I'll be back when you wake up afterwards." I told him.

"Promise?" Qrow said giving me his cute little puppy-dog pout.

"Promise." I chuckled kissing his cheek.

I go back to the waiting room and wait for Qrow's surgery to be done. To keep myself from getting bored, I read this graphic novel Ruby leant me. An hour and a half later a nurse calls me to Qrow's room. When Qrow sees me he smiles lazily in his loopy, drugged-up state.

"Heyyyy, hoth sthuff." Qrow slurred.

"Hey, honey, how are you feeling?" I asked him.

"F**king amazthing, thisth the good sh*t." Qrow replied with a thumbs up.

"I like it when you wear thosth tight pantsth....makesth your a**th look great!" he said patting my butt.

"Hehe, alright, hun, let's keep our hands to ourselves, okay?" I said grabbing Qrow's hands and placing them on his chest.

"You got it, babe. I resthpect your boundariesth...I understhtand that no means no...I'm a good boyfriend like that." Qrow replied.

Then he starts poking at his lips.

"*gasp*...Babe...I think they sthole my lipsth." Qrow gasped.

"No, hun, no one stole your lips. They're still there, they're just numb, so you can't feel it." I told him petting his head.

"*giggle* I love you...give me a kissth." Qrow said.

"Love you too." I giggled kissing his forehead.

"Come on, let's get you home." I said helping him to stand.

I get him home and into bed where he sleeps off the rest of the anesthetics. Two hours later, Qrow wakes up all groggy and his hair a mess.

"Hey, how ya feeling?" I asked.

Qrow lets out a painful groan and whimper.

"Mouth hurts?" I asked him.

He nods, looking like he's about to cry. I got him his medicine and some more gauze. I take the bloody gauze out of his mouth and put it in the trash, then give him his medicine and replace it with fresh gauze.

"Thanks...for taking care of me." Qrow said leans against me and wrapping his arms around my torso.

"Qrow, you're my boyfriend, I'll always take care of you." I said rubbing his back.

"I...didn't say anything stupid, did I?" Qrow asked me.

"You were a bit out of it; saying how hot I was, grabbing my butt, and you thought the dentist stole your lips." I explained.

"Uhg, that must have been embarrassing for you, I'm sorry." Qrow groaned.

"It's okay, you couldn't help it." I told him kissing the spot behind his ear.

I hold him and gently run my fingers through his hair. It took Qrow a full week to heal. Qrow was so relieved to finally be able to eat solid food.