Chapter 15: You what?

Start from the beginning

I swallowed roughly and shot out of my sitting position to pace the room. I mean, if that was the case, it made sense because of how strange they'd been acting about their relationship. It made sense that Niall would allow me to kiss him twice when he was already dating Zayn. Obviously, if he was really dating him, he wouldn't have allowed me to kiss him in the first place!

I stopped my pacing and ran a hand through my hair. "It makes perfect sense."

As I thought more on it, I couldn't help but wonder at the one thing that didn't make sense. What didn't make sense was why Zayn was so angry at me and said those things to me. If anything, he looked so possessive and jealous...

I snapped my head up as that started to become clear to me. Zayn was jealous...he was jealous that Niall liked me. That would only mean one thing.

"Zayn likes Niall." I whispered, fitting the pieces to the puzzle. For some reason, the thought of all those times they had their intimate moments and it meaning more to Zayn than Niall caused me to be very, very pissed off. 

I clenched my fist together and glared at the door in front of me, determined to fix things right. Zayn had told me that Niall deserves better, that he deserves to have someone protect him. He told me that I wasn't anything that Niall needed, that I was pathetic and didn't see what Niall saw in me.

I pushed my shoulders back and stood up straight as I walked towards the door to push it open and head to Niall's dressing room.

I was determined to prove Zayn wrong, to prove to him that I can fight back.

I was determined to let Niall know that I was ready to be everything he needed me to be.

I was ready to prove to him that I love him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Niall's POV

Zayn, that bloody bastard.

I could not believe my ears when he told me what recently happened between him and Liam. He told me about how he had lost it a bit and shoved him a lot, had yelled at him, had told him some things he shouldn't have.