Hey Guys A/N

Yes yes, I know I've been gone...

Where have I been, well you know busy, life gets in the way and... oh you don't care, ah I see well let me at least finish what I'm trying to say
————
So hey shanks, it's been a minute, wattpad has changed so much since the last time I've updated this book, but I have some amazing news. In honor of one of my fav youtubers coming back (shout out to all my coryxkenshin fans) I wanted to start writing again, and no not just for fun but for this book specifically. I am still deeply in love with The Maze Runner, but I can say I don't remember a lot about the series, so I wanted to start reading the books again and start making more imagines and preferences on here. I have some longer preferences that I worked on before I went on hiatus for what you guys do for Christmas so expect those to come out soon. I also wondered if you guys would want a separate nsfw book for the characters cause who doesn't love a good ol smut...

Oh you don't...heh that's definitely not awkward...

Anyways, I also wanted to start watching the movies again and just getting back in the swing of things and I am completely honest this time. So if you readers would love some more and fresh content I'll be happy to give you some...

Hmm...what was that...you're sparing my life this time?....and if I leave again you'll be devastated, well, lucky for you, I'm not leaving, so look forward to some changes and new things coming out.

————

Thank you again for all of the votes, comments, and reads, it truly means a lot to me <3