Thomas

You and Thomas have been going out for a month so far. Since the time you showed up in the glade, he was the first guy you laid eyes on. He was sweet and caring and way more curious than any of the other guys. He was a true leader and you loved him with all your heart. You were helping out in the gardens with Newt since your job was a gardener.
"Hey Y/n can you go to the deadheads to get more fertilizer?" Newt questioned with a smile.
"Sure Newt" you replied standing up in your spot and making your way to the deadheads. As you were walking you took in all of your surroundings. Since you actually liked the deadheads, you saw the forest as a calming and relaxing place. The vibrant trees were gracefully swaying in the breeze, birds were chirping various songs, and the way the sun was shining put you in a good mood. As you were gazing around you hadn't noticed that someone walked up behind you.
"Hey baby" the voice you knew from miles away whispered in your ear, sending chills down your spine.
"Hey Tommy," you giggled as you turned around to face him, holding his hands in the process"How was your run?"
"It was boring to be honest" he replied smiling and pressing his forehead against yours.
"Awe was Little Tommy bored" you playfully pouted.
"Not anymore" he replied connecting his lips to yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck to bring him even closer, him wrapping his arms around your waist. It got pretty heated as he slipped his tounge over your bottom lip asking for entrance. You let him and soon you guys were battling for dominance. It would have gotten even more heated if Newt didn't have the nerve to come in the deadheads and yell "BLOODY HELL."
"Newt don't you see that we are doing something" Thomas groaned.
"Yeah it's something alright, y/n was supposed to come back with fertilizer 20 minutes ago" Newt facepalmed.
"Yeah about that..." you trailed off.
"It's nothing just, just go and get it please" Newt rolled his eyes and turned around to walk away.
"Looks like I have to go get fertilizer now" you sighed.
"It's fine babe just meet me in the homestead, I have a surprise for you" Thomas winked walking away. I wonder what the surprise is you thought smiling like an idiot.