Gally Request

Request from: LunaDraria

"Could you do one with Gally in the maze with a girl called Luna who has long blonde hair, pale skin and blue eyes please. She had quite a strong character and doesn't like to be pushed around. She's also a decent height, not too short but not too tall either."
Let's give this a try guys

Gally's P.O.V

I could hear the box go off signaling a new greenie. That's weird, it's not supposed to be here I thought rushing over to the box with everyone else. It took a while before it actually came to a stop so we could open it.

Once it was all the way up, I opened the latches and got ready for my most famous line. What was inside shocked all of us the most. No one was there.

"That's bloody odd" Newt stated, voicing the opinion everyone of us had, out loud.
"Go look Gally" he then stated, pointing me out. I huffed and jumped in. What surprised me even more was the person inside. It was a...girl. She was somewhat "trying" to hide in the box, covering herself away, but anyone who jumped in could clearly see her.

"What do you see?" Newt asked
"Something you'd have to look at yourself, that's what" I replied looking at the girl. She had blonde hair that traveled past her shoulders. She was kind of dainty with pale skin. Her eyes shone a entrancing blast of vibrant blue and over all she was a beautiful human being.

I stared at her a little more wondering why a girl was brought up when she gave me a nasty glare.
"Don't look at me like that," she snapped "It's weird"
I was pretty surprised at what she said, and a little upset. She must have a temper.

"And what if I don't stop looking at you" I asked, raising an eyebrow. She studied me and thought.
"Then I'll cut off your eyebrows" she answered back. The other gladers must've heard because snickers and chuckles were bounced all outside the box.

I looked up and gave the guys mean stares and then took a deep breath. I held my hand out to the girl to help her up. I was surprised she actually took my hand and hoisted herself up.
"Do you remember your name greenie?" I asked looking her in her eyes.

"Luna, what's...yours?" She asked, somewhat hesitant
"Gally" I smirked. I could tell that from the way she acted, that she was not gonna act weak and pathetic like half of the shanks here.
"Well, Luna, how about we get out of this box" I stated holding my hand out to her. She simply laughed and shook her head.
"I don't need help" she replied and with that comment she hoisted herself out of the box and dusted off her shorts, straightening out her shirt like it was nothing.

As I was getting out the box I could hear Luna saying something.
"What are you all looking at?," she snapped with a disgusted face "You guys act like you've never seen a girl before"
"Well we actually haven't, your the first girl we've ever seen in 3 years" Newt stated, looking a bit confused.

I could see her make an "oh" face and turn around to look at the scenery. Her eyes somewhat lit up as she looked at everything and studied it carefully.
"What is this place?" She asked. Alby came forward and responded with "This here place is what we call, the Glade," he started "Hey Gally, why don't you take her on a tour" he stated looking at me dead in the eye. Man if looks could kill.
"Oh ok Alby, I'll get right to that" I replied, walking over to Luna. The crowd disappeared and it was just me and her.
"Well Luna, how about I show you around"
<--> <--> <--> End <--> <--> <-->
I hoped you liked it shanks.
I haven't updated in a while and I'm sorry guys.
Here's to make it up ^-^
I'll try to get in everyone else's request and try to start writing more.
~See ya shanks~