Newt

You awoke chocking on water. A full load of water fell out from your mouth and you started to take deep breaths to calm down. 
Where am I? You thought.

You started to take in all of your surroundings. You were in a black metal box.There were boxes surrounding you with tons of supplies in them.  It was pretty dark but the quick lights along the side of the hole you were moving up would come along. You weren't really scared anymore but more curious. Curious about what you looked like, who you were,  how your personality was. A somewhat bright, glowing green light you hadn't noticed till now was now turned red, and the box you were in stopped moving upwards. The sound of your breathing now filled the box you were in.  After about 15 minutes the roof to the box opened , revealing a bright, blinding light.  The sun you thought.  You looked up and regretted it as your eyes were not used to the light.

After your eyes adjusted you looked up to see around 40 to 50 boys all looking down at you curiously. One boy cleared his throat and said "Its a girl" in a really cool accent.

"A girl"

"Is she hot"

"She's mine"

"No she isn't"

You heard the chorus of boys start talking all at once.

"SHUT UP" one boy yelled.  He was dark skinned and had a shaved head.  You started to wonder what you looked like and you looked down at your hands.  You realized that you were y/s/c (your skin color). 

The boy with the really cool accent jumped down in the box ,shaking it as he did.  He held out his hand with a smirk plastered on his face. You took his hand without hesitation.

"Hey there greenie, my names Newt do you remember yours? " h-Newt asked. Now that he said that out loud you really didn't remember your name so you shook your head with a sad look in your eyes.

" Hey don't worry greenie it happened to all of  us." Newt gestured to all of the other people or guys.

"Here let me help you out of this box" he said with a smile.  A cute smile. ☺

"Ok" you replied back with a smile as well.  You felt like you and Newt would get along very well.

Srry if this one is bad I felt like writing but with more details but eh it's not that good.  My mind is some where else right now ^ω^