Minho

You have arrived in the glade two weeks ago and have formed a major crush on Minho. There's something about his muscles, sassy remarks, and athletic ability that makes you love him more each day. Your job in the glade is a Med-Jack, you get to help all of the Gladers who get hurt or aren't feeling well.
"Y/n"
"Yes Jeff"
"You have a patient"
"Oh, who is it"
"* laughs* it's Minho" he replied while smirking. He's the only other person in the Glade who knows you love Minho.
"Don't smirk at me like that" you scolded Jeff while blushing
"Aww y/n your blushing"
"Oh shut up" you said while slapping Jeff on the back if his head
"Ow that hurt, let's just hope you don't hurt him too" he mumbled the last part with a fake pout on his face
"I heard that, just bring him in here ok"
"Mmhmm" he replied while stepping out of the homestead to get Minho.
+5 Minutes Later+
"Here he is" Jeff called from outside.
"Hey Y/n" you heard. You know that voice. You could recognize that voice from miles away. Minho.
"Hey" you replied while turning around, only to come face to face to a shirtless minho (which by the way had a six pack and was fully equipped with tons of muscles). He must've noticed that you were looking at his body and not his eyes and said "Like what you see" with that devilish smirk of his. God that smirk. It's killed you, your dead.
"Uh...umm..." you replied blankly while blushing hard. Think Y/n just ask him what happened and get this over with.
"Uh Minho what happend?" you finally asked him.
"Oh well I was running in the maze when a griver attacked me"
"Are you stung" What type of question is that of course he isn't, you wouldn't even be having this conversation you mentally face palmed.
"No I'm not, but my back got pretty messed up" he replied while turning around to reveal his back.
"Whoa" you stated while looking at his back. There were cuts and bruises everywhere.
"Is it really bad"
"No it should heal pretty good, I just have to treat it first." OH MY GOD IM GOING TO TOUCH HIS BACK, Breath y/n Breattthhhh. You went over to a desk that held all of the supplies. After you gathered all of the things you needed you walked over to Minho who was sitting on one of the medical beds.
"Minho your going to have to lay on your stomach"
"Oh ok" he replied while once again giving you that devilish smirk. DOES HE NOT KNOW WHAT THAT DOES TO ME you thought. After he got situated on the bed you grabbed some cream to rub on his back. You hesitated at first because you didn't know where to start. Do I start at the top, or the bottom, how about the middle. You took a deep breath and started in the middle. Your heart was beating so fast and you could have sworn your hands were shaking. Soon you were done with the cream and got bandages on his scars.
"Ok Minho your all done" you stated while getting up to wash your hands. As you were walking to the sink you felt hands wrap around your waist.
"Thank you Y/n for taking care of me" Minho whispered into your ear, his hot minty breath fanning your face. Before you could even respond he was out if the homestead like that.

o==[]::::::::::::::::> Hey people lol I actually updated today wow what an accomplishment. Lol I wonder if I should do a second part to this. If so comment yes just a simple yes (。・ω・。)ノ♡ Owkay Bwyee