Minho Pt2

The second part to my Minho imagine
It might get a lil steamy just saying lol

Before you could respond he was out if the homestead like that. OH MY FUKING GOD DID HE REALLY JUST LIKE THAT HAPPED you thought as Jeff came back into the homestead.
"Whoa Y/n what happened to your face?"
"Wh...what do you mean"
"Honey go look in the mirror" and with that you turned around. What you saw was just wow. Your whole face was pink from the top of your nose, to your ears, to your everything.
"Mm did Minho do something to you?" Jeff asked while smirking
"What do you mean?"
"Did you guys like kiss or something"
"Oh no... " but I wish you thought
"Y/n you should just go talk to him"
"But..."
"No buts, he's by the mapping hut" Jeff stated while pushing you out the door
"But what about..."
"You can take the rest of the day off now GO!" and with that the door shut in front of your face. Oh the next time I see Jeff I'm going to slam a door in his face and see how he likes it you thought as you headed towards the mapping hut. To get there you had to walk through the deadheads and boy were they creepy. It was as if anything could pop out at you at any moment. The long twisty branches and the eerie silence didn't help at all. Soon though you were at the mapping hut. The door was already opened. Huh that's weird. You walked in.
"Minho are you hear!" you called out. No answer
"Hello Minho!!" you called out again. Still no answer
"Minho I swear if..." you had started only to get cut off by a hand wrapping in front of your mouth. You let out a muffled scream.
"Shhhh Y/n it's me Minho" he calmly whispered in your ear. When he did that shivers went down your spine.
"What the hell Minho" you stated playfully
"What" he smirked. OH MY GOD DID HE REALLY JUST SMIRK THAT DEVILISH SMIRK AGAIN I CANT TAKE IT you thought as you forcefully wrapped your hands around Minho's neck and brought his lips to yours. At first he was surprised then he started kissing you back. Your mouth moved in sync with his. It got heated pretty quickly because he picked you up by your legs, carried you towards a table in the mapping hut, placed you down. He skillfully got on top of you without breaking the kiss. He slid his tounge over your bottom lip asking for entrance and you let him. Low moans could be heard all throughout the mapping hut.
"See I told you guys they liked each other but noooo you don't believe me" you heard by the door. You and Minho stopped kissing and looked over at the door to see Jeff, Clint, Teresa, Ben (he's not stung in this one), and some of the other runners.
"Do you not see were having a moment here" Minho sassily (is that a real word) snapped
"Wow Y/n I didn't know you liked Minho...that means I have a chance with Thomas" Teresa whispered the last part
"Oh my god, let's go Y/n" Minho stated while dragging you out of the mapping hut. Whistles and Howls could be heard as he draged you away.
"Wait so let me get this clear, you like me too because I was pretty obvious"
"Y/n I don't just like you I love you, I was wondering when you were gonna say it well in this case show it" he smiled while wrapping his arm around your waist
"So you wanna continue in my room?" he seductivly whispered in your ear (is that how you spell it)
"Of course" you whispered back

SO HOW WAS ITTTTTT
This is dedicated to my friend mysteryshinelol cause she is in love with Minho. Lol I brought her into the fandom. Butt ( hehe) I hoped you liked it though.