Thomas or...Gally?

There are many girls in the glade this time

You were sat glaring at Sarah, the greenie that last arrived in the box, put her hands all over Thomas. Thomas and you weren't really a couple but you guys did stuff together (dont go thinking wrong) and you were pretty sure he liked you for that matter but it was hard to think that when all you saw in front of you was Thomas taking in all her flirtatious ways. Gally must have noticed you glaring at them as he waved his hand in front if your face.
"You ok there y/n?" he asked sincerely
"What does it look like Gally! Does it look like I'm happy" you snapped which wasn't intended
"Well ok Miss Unhappy" he replied in a hurt voice
"I'm sorry Gally, it's just complicated" you sighed turning completely away from the sight of Thomas and that Sarah girl. You were fuming and wanted to go over there and punch her in her face.
"Ya know we could make Thomas jealous" Gally piped up. You knew Gally didn't like Thomas so getting revenge would be easy for him, but not for you. Yeah you wanted to get Thomas back but you loved Thomas and didn't want anything to happen to him.
"Oh no y/n I know what your thinking, you don't wanna hurt Thomas, well that's klunk and you know it" Gally piped up looking at you with his eyebrows raised
"Ugh fine I'll do it but only cause it'll make you happy and your eyebrows were staring at me" you replied smiling at the last part

~Time Skip~

It was beginning to turn night time and the guys were almost done setting up the bonfire for Miss-What's-Her-Ugly-Face. You at the moment were sitting on a log drinking some of Gally's secret recipe. You swirled your cup around and sighed. How am I going to get Thomas back? you thought concentrating hard on the cup in your hand.
"Aye y/n!" Gally boomed. You turned around to the way his voice came from. He gestured you over in a funny way. You simply smiled, shook your head, and got up from the log you were sitting on to go talk to him.
"What do you want Gally?" you asked
"Well I have an idea on how we're-well you'll get Thomas back"
"And what would that be-" you started until you heard soft music playing in the background which cut you off
"Dance with me" Gally whispered in your ear which gave you chills but you ignored it. He wrapped his arms around your waist slowly. You looked down at the placement and blushed, which resulted in Gally noticing and him laughing.
"Just go along with it" he once again whispered in your ear. You took a deep breath and wrapped your arms around his neck. You looked up at Gally and stared deeply into his eyes. You were feeling different. When you looked in Gally's eyes you felt love but when you looked in Thomas's eyes you didn't feel...anything. All you felt was Sarah's presence when you looked at Thomas and you hated that.
"Y/n..." Gally murmured
"Gally..." you also murmured. He looked at your lips for a second and started to lean in. You didn't know it but you leaned in also and soon you guys were kissing. It was a gentle and sweet kiss but didn't last long. Thomas was soon there and was furious.
"Y/n! What are you doing!?" he yelled pulling Gally away from you
"Well she was kissing me until you got here" Gally sassily replied rolling his eyes in the process
"Why y/n," Thomas started sounding sad
"Why would you kiss him?... "
"Just tell him y/n" Gally lightly replied just for your sake
"Well..." you trailed off "Your always with Sarah, you never spend time with me anymore and I just don't feel love from you anymore"
"So what are you implying?"
"Thomas I think we should-" you started only to get cut off by Thomas
"No, please, no, no, no..." Thomas trailed off, his voice cracking. Tears were now freely falling from your face as you stated "Thomas we should break up" and with that statement you left and walked to your room you shared with Teresa.

Lol
Was it good?
Hope you enjoyed it ≧∇≦
There will be a next part but it'll be in the next Gally imagine which is next
Love ya shanks (。・ω・。)