Imagine

This Imagine has all of the guys, Thomas, Minho, Newt, and Gally
I wrote this one on paper a long time ago and forgot to type it down
Enjoy ♡♥♡

When you arrived in the box 4 months ago you were scared. You hated the glade and wanted to leave so badly. The boys either picked on you or tried to flirt (which both failed miserably). Although you were scared then, a few guys helped you along the way. Newt was the first. You wanted to end your life then and there, but Newt told you a long speech as in why you shouldn't try killing yourself. He told you how he got his limp and why he had it. He said (and I quote) "It was such a bloody mistake, I should have never done it." Newt was such a sweetheart and caring towards you. He helped you think more of yourself in a good way. He rose your self esteem and self image. Then there was Thomas. Thomas was friends with Newt (well more then friends). He met you through Newt (NEWTMAS). When you showed up you hadn't bothered to talk to anyone so you didn't know anyone. Thomas was a curious one. He wondered about anything and everything. He observed every part of the glade. The people, jobs, places, you name it and Thomas knows it. He talked to you one on one. He helped you see everyone in a different way. He helped you see the good in everyone and not just the bad. Since he was a runner, this helped you meet Minho. Minho was a crazy shuck face. He was sassy and fierce. He always had a funny comeback to anything anyone said. It was like he had to say whatever came to mind that was funny. Whether it was talking about Gally's nike swipe eyebrows or copying Alby's directions to make him mad, Minho always made you laugh. He helped you become more confident. He helped you not care about what others had to say and helped you become brave. Although these 3 boys helped you in many ways, Gally was always there to bring you down. He poked at you and made fun of you. He called you names and basically bullied you. He was like a witch in a way. With his yellow teeth, big potato nose, and evil laugh, you hated everything about him.

"Hey y/n!" you heard Gally's voice boom "You shouldn't come to work today"
"Why?" you quietly asked, biting your lip to help not cry
"Cause no one would be able to stand to look at you!" he cackled with that ugly laugh
"Have you even seen you?" he asked smirking at you with an evil flare. You bit your lip even harder. So hard to the point you drew blood. It's metallic taste on the tip of your tounge. You told yourself you wouldn't cry. Just remember what the guys have taught you. You sighed and took a deep breath. You smiled and held your head up high, crossing your arms in the process.
"Have you seen you?" you countered back "I mean look at you, your nike swipe eyebrows could send anyone over board, not to mention your yellow teeth, ugly nose, and weird laugh, I can't believe no one has clawed their eyes out yet" you finished leaving Gally looking awstrucked and shocked. The other Gladers even looked at you, there eyes wide with either respect or shock just like Gally. You scanned the crowd of gladers to spot Thomas, Newt, and Minho smiling wide at you, all of them almost on the verge of laughing their butts off.

Today was the day that you defeated the witch. Just like The Wizard Of Oz. Newt was the tin man, Thomas was the scarecrow, Minho was the lion, and Gally, dear old Gally, was the wicked witch of the west. Newt taught you how to have a better heart. Thomas helped you THINK differently about others. Minho helped you have more confidence and to be brave. You defeated Gally The Witch and couldn't feel any better.