Chritsmas With Gally

Since I didn't do my Christmas imagines I'm going to do them now
Gally: Decorate the house

Kind of like a one-shot

Gally wrapped his arms around you while you were making some hot chocolate. Christmas was soon to come and you wanted to do something fun, for the both of you. You and Gally decided that decorating the house would be a great way to be active and have fun at the same time.

"Do you know where your coat is sweetie?" Gally asked while laying his hat and coat on the couch next to you.
"It's buried under all of my summer clothes" you replied chuckling a bit. Gally laughed and walked to the room to find it while you plopped some marshmallows into your mug

You walked over to the window and looked at the snow falling gently. It was completely white, a true winter wonderland. The warmth of your drink made you feel comfortable, the atmosphere was quiet and calm.

"I found it" Gally called out, walking back over to the couch and placing the coat next to his.

You drank the rest of the coco and softly placed the mug in the dishwasher. You then started to put on your winter coat, your skin instantly heating up once it was around your arms. You also wrapped on a scarf, slipped on some boots, put some earmuffs on your ears, and placed your hands in your gloves.

"You ready to decorate" Gally asked while smiling.
"You bet" you replied, enthusiasm dripping from your tone. You unlocked the door and opened it. Your face was hit with a nice slap of winter coldness. It didn't matter though, you loved winter, especially since you got to enjoy it with Gally.

Gally grabbed a box of lights and placed it down on the snow-covered grass. You guys instantly got to work, plugging in different reds and greens. You started to inflate a huge Santa inflatable, thinking it would look nice in the front yard.

-***-

You and Gally continued to work until the sun was starting to set. Once everything was plugged in Gally told you to stand back. You walked out into the frosty road, putting your hands your pockets to warm them even more through the cotton material.

Gally counted down.
"3...2..." He started. Once he got to 1, he flipped the switch. The house instantly lit up with color. The firetruck reds and grassy greens collided beautifully. The Santa inflatable fit well with the lights, making you smile with it's waving animation. You guys also had little ornamental lights going down the driveway and sidewalk in front of the house.

You looked at the house in awe, it truly was stunning. Gally backed up to where you were standing and looked up at the house. You turned your head to get a look at Gally. You could tell how proud he was with the way the house lit up; he was overjoyed. You guess you were staring at him because he soon piped up with "Do I have something on my face" and a light chuckle.

"Me" you replied. He didn't know what you meant until you cupped his face and brought him closer to yours. He ended up catching on and wrapped his arms around your waist as you gave him a sweet but passionate kiss that lasted quite some time. Once you guys let up for air he smiled against your lips.

"Merry Christmas y/n" he stated.

"Merry Christmas Gally" you replied.

And with that you both stood looking at the house with astonishment

--End--
Here ya shanks go ❤️
Hope you enjoyed it