Newt

***Warning, this imagine is about self harm, suicidal thoughts and depression
It has some cursing too
If you don't like that stuff then skip please
I wouldn't want any of y'all shanks getting angry, sad, or overall emotional (๑・ω-)~♥"***

You arrived to the glade in a total of 10 days ago and you hate it here. The guys always talk about you in the worst possible ways. They call you names like słut, bitçh, whorę, and any other name they could think of. Gally was the worst out of all of the boys. He was always trying to trip you while you were working and would purposely try to spill his food on you at dinner. You got so caught up into other Gladers mean and cruel words that you actually started wishing you were gone. Everyday after work you would go to your hammock and just cry. You would think why did the creators put me here and that dying would actually be a better option. You always had these suicidal thoughts and even came up with different scenarios on how you would die. Like would you run into the maze and get stung by a griever or would you actually take a knife and try killing yourself. These thoughts got so bad to the point you gave up trying to be happy anymore. You would just do your job, eat, and sleep in that same routine everyday. You didn't even care about what the others had to say about you anymore. Then you started going through depression. The great job you were doing turned into a drawing a 3 year old would do. You carelessly did a given task and gave up hope on everything. It had seemed like the sky was turning more grey day by day by the seems of your emotions. When you fist arrived you were scared and worried about this whole glade thing but sooner or later you actually gained a friend, Newt. He was such a sweetheart and cared for litteraly everything. He made you feel so special and warm inside and soon your were falling for him but these last few days flipped your world around. Now you stayed away from everyone. No one bothered to get you out of bed to do your job and if you got hungry you would quietly and sneakily go to the kitchens before breakfast, lunch, or dinner started. You were doing good sneaking to the kitchens to get food and avoiding everyone else but one day it seems like Gally found out what you had been doing.
"What's a słut like you sneaking around for? " Gally sneered, spiting on the floor in the process
"N-nothing" you stuttered looking down ashamed that you couldn't even bring yourself to look him in the eye with a least a little bit of confidence and knowing good and well that you were not a słut
"Well bitçh you might as well turn around and start walking" Gally gleamed evily while taking his hand and twisting you around the other way, pushing you in the process. You almost fell which resulted in Gally to start laughing his stone cold asš off. At this point you were fuming. You hated the way him and the others treated you. You hated that they always put you down. You hate YOU for not doing anything. The more you heard Gally laugh the madder you got. You turned around with the most redest face and started walking towards Gally.
"Aww is little Y/n mad" he half scoffed half laughed. He won't be laughing soon you thought coming face to face with him, your fist connecting with his face making a loud SNAP noise that the whole glade probably heard. Gally fell over and you took this time to jump on top of him and start beating him like you life depended on it.
"I HATE YOU!" you screamed "I HATE YOU AND ALL OF YOUR STUPID FRIENDS, I HATE THAT YOU ALWAYS PICK ON ME, I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU AND I WISH YOU WERE FUCKIŃG DEAD!" you kept screaming and screaming still punching him with all your might. With each hit you poured out all of your emotions and feelings. Your sadness, anger, and bottled up emotions flowed out of you like a glass of water that was tipped over. If you kept going he probably WAS going die but that's an if because at this point Alby, Newt, and some of the Gladers came around to watch what was happening.
"BLODDY HELL Y/N!" Newt yelled wrapping his arms around you get you off of Gally. See if you weren't beating Gally up that small gesture would have made you blush.
"Y/N!" Alby's voice boomed across the glade. You quickly got off of Gally, never losing your stance. You turned around to look at gaping faces. They were all staring at Gally who now had a black eye, a busted lip, and tons of blood all over his face.
"As if he couldn't get any uglier" Minho whispered under his breath, smirking. You turned around to face the other Gladers who were looking back and fourth between you and Gally on the floor. You felt as if you were about to throw up as tears started swelling up into your eyes. Then you just...ran. You ran like your life depended on it towards your hammock. Once you got there you frantically looked around untill you found your switch blade. Once in your hands you ran to the deadheads. You went so far back until there wasn't anyplace else to run and you broke. You were full on sobbing and crying. Your tears blurred your vision a little as you held up your blade and put it on your wrist. You trailed a line on your wrist, blood rushing out and dripping on the sticks and dirt on the ground. You kept weeping untill you heard footsteps. At this point you didn't even care who saw you crying out here. They probably wouldn't have cared anyway.
"Y-yn" you heard that all too familiar british voice
"Y/n w-why?" Newt's voice cracked as he came over to you and hugged you
"I hate this," you barely whispered, your sobs quieting down "I hate this place and I hate myself"
"No no no please don't say that" Newt softly spoke, him trying not to cry himself
"It's just...," you started, sighing along "Gally and the other Gladers pick on me and I..."
"Shh Y/n I should have been here for you," he stated guiltily "I should have talked to you when I knew something was wrong but I-I didnt" his voice cracked, one tear rolling down his face
"Please don't do this, don't cut yourself because of them please dont"
"O-ok" you replied looking into his eyes, his beautiful dark brown and mysterious eyes that were glossy because of the crying he did. This is when you took in all of his features, from his messy dirty blonde hair, to his pink lips. He must've saw you looking at his lips because then he started smirking.
"Go ahead Y/n I'm not gonna stop you" he stated, his smirk growing into a genuine smile. You just smiled and leaned in untill you felt his lips connect to yours. Your mouths danced, moving in sync with one another. Fireworks erupted from inside of you, making your heart beat faster and faster. The kiss was sweet at first but then turned fully into passion. Once you guys stopped you both were breathless, struggling to get your breathing back to normal.
"I love you Y/n, i'm never gonna leave you and I'll always be here for you whenever you feel down or mad about something. I'm never gonna abandon you and I'll be here, every step of the way" he whispered, his head leaning against yours
"I love you too Newt" you replied smiling.
"Now come on we have to get back to the glade where everyone is waiting" Newt stated holding his hand out towards you. You looked down at his hand and took a deep breath, slipping your hand into his. Now awaits your new journey in the Glade but now it has a super cute and loving Newt in it.