Any Guy

Song: Attention
~Charlie Puth
AU (alternate universe)
I originally wanted just one guy for this imagine but then I thought eh why not any guy.
A bit of smut -3-

Any Guy's P.O.V
I grab my aching head, trying to block out the sound of my phone ringing. It was y/n...for the fourth time. She knew what she was doing to me, teasing me with her calls, leaving voicemails here and there. Y/n and I had been in a relationship but as time flew by it was on and off. She started seeing other guys, canceling our dates, and hanging out at the club way more then before. I didn't want to believe it at first, that she was only using me, but the realization kept hitting me over and over, and it hurt like hell, like a pound of bricks.

I look over at my phone laying on the other side of my empty bed. I narrowed my eyes and felt disgust as it kept ringing. I ran a hand through my hair and stood up. 12:00 am. I walked over to my dresser and picked up a shirt, simple but sexy. I pulled on some jeans, pulled my leather jacket over my shoulders, and walked out the house. I made sure to grab my phone before leaving, but only to put it on silent. I didn't want to be bothered at all.

I started my car and pulled out the driveway. My designation was the club. I wanted to have a bit of fun before crashing later. As I was driving my thoughts decided to creep up on me. The times y/n and I shared our love for one another, our bodies laced in the silk fabrics of the bed sheets, the regret and pain I felt after she left. My head throbbed a little as I gripped the steering wheel tight.

Once I got to the club I instantly grabbed a drink. I needed to distract myself from y/n. As I sat at the bar my eyes started to wonder to the other girls dancing. My eyes darted from one to another. One girl looked back at me and smirked, bending over and purposely shaking her butt. The drinks started to kick in and I licked my lips. I quickly glanced at the time on my phone. I had plenty.

I stood from my seat and walked over to the girl. She bit her lip, looking me up and down.
"Wanna dance?" I asked her. She did a quick laugh and started to dance. She turned around so that her butt was against my body, making sure she was above my crotch. I placed my hands on her waist and brought her even closer. We swayed and rocked our hips to the beat, feeling up against each other and having a great time.

I softly nipped at her neck, earning a tiny gasp to escape. Everything suddenly flew by my face in drunken blur. I remember being led somewhere and then all of a sudden y/n was the girl instead.
"Thought you could escape" she whispered by my ear before literally smacking her lips against mine. My head couldn't process everything at once. I was supposed to be angry and furious at her, but at the same time I couldn't keep away. I truly loved this woman even if she didn't love me back and I always found myself even more attracted to her each time I saw her.

She softly bit on my neck making a small groan fall out my mouth. A smirk formed across her lips as she felt up and down my chest, wanting more of everything I was giving her. My walls started to lower as more thoughts of us together flooded my brain, twisting my emotions.
"Let's leave" I slurred a bit into her ear. She wrapped her arms around my waist and lowered them to my butt until she felt my keys. She slowly pulled them out while pressing against my body. I watched her, mesmerized by her dangerous beauty.

Next thing I know we're roughly making out at my place. I tightly wrapped my arms around her waist and quickly lifted her, holding her up by her butt. She pulled at my shirt as we got to the bedroom. Once we were by the bed I dropped her and crawled on top of her. I took my shirt completely off, throwing it somewhere, and  started taking her red skin tight dress off. I didn't think I should've been doing this, but at the same time it felt so right. She was playing with my mind, and I was losing.

Once her dress was off I roughly attacked her lips. She gave a small moan and wrapped her legs around my waist. I then trailed my lips down her neck, sucking and leaving love bites around her collarbones. I swiftly unhooked the black lace bra she had on and instantly latched onto one of her boobs. Passionate moans sound from her mouth as I swirl my tongue, rubbing my body against her as I do. I slowly trail my hands down her stomach to the top of her lace lingerie and crept them off of her body.

After throwing them somewhere I slid my hands in between her thighs and widened her legs. Y/n bit her lip, anticipating my next move, wanting to continue only for the pleasure I was giving her. I gave sloppy kisses on her thighs making her squirm. I blew on her clit, hearing a whimper from her, and regretting going out that night.

"You want this?" I asked, really asking myself. She gave a quick nod and with that I plunged my tongue in. A line of cuss words from her was music to my ears as I moaned, sending vibrations throughout her body. She wrapped her legs around my head, locking it in place. I sucked harder and harder, making y/n tremble and shake, knowing that she was close to her climax.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming" She whined, raking her fingers through my hair. I made sure to swallow every drop of her deliciousness. I sighed, content that I got to taste her once again, but that banging pain in my head arose once again, signaling that I was still going to be lonely. I just couldn't get over y/n, everything about her kept me crawling back to her.

Y/n was panting, trying to calm her breathing. I looked up at her, my heart pounding. I licked a trail up her body until I got to her lips again, quickly kissing them.  You just want attention, you don't want my heart, you're just making sure I'm never getting over you.....

--End
Sorry it taken a while for me to update
No wifi and all that
Hope you guys enjoyed this imagine