Newt...or Minho

It'll be another you decide

Newt and you have been best friends since the day you arrived in the glade. He was the first one to initially start talking to you than any of the other guys. He also made sure you were ok, being a girl and all, and made sure that you didn't have any injuries. He was the one who watched over you when some of the guys were too scared to even look at you. Newt was close to you and stuck with you through everything.

One day he decided to tell you more about the runners. You didn't know much about them since they were all gone during the day and you were sleep at night.
"The Runners," Newt started, directing you guys over to the large stony walls "They're the guys who help with trying to find a way out of here" he ended gazing at the wall with everyone's names on it.

"To warn you though, there are creatures in there, creatures that make you go...CRAZY!" Newt yelled the last part, scaring you into a high scream. He started to crack up with laughter, holding his stomach so he'd stay somewhat calm,
"Don't scare me like that" you huffed, your face turning a bit pink with embarrassment.
"You should've seen your face" Newt stated while smirking at you. You simply rolled your eyes and walked closer to the wall with markings on it.

You lightly ran your fingers over the engraved writing. The feel of the stone was softer on this wall, soft enough you could write your name on it. You looked at all the names and one you didn't quite recognize.
"Who's Minho?" you asked turning around to face Newt.
"Well...," Newt trailed off looking around the entrance of the maze. A few minutes passed and Minho came jogging out of the maze, the first one to be back.

"Hey Minho!" Newt yelled, gesturing him over to where we were.
"Hold up wait your just going to invite him here. You could've at least told me some things about him instead of-" you had started only to be cut off by Minho's approaching.
"Hey shank, what's up" Minho stated breathing hard.
"I want you to meet y/n" Newt replied, looking at you.

You could feel him looking at you, as you had your head down. Minho laughed and tilted your head up.
"My eyes are up here cutie" he stated, giving you a devilish smirk. You were speechless at the sight in front of you. Perfect hair, cute face, attractive body with all the right features, ...Minho was hot.
"Uh...H-hi" you stuttered, your face flushing from the butterflies you were starting to feel. You couldn't tell Newt was scowling at the sight in front of him.

"Well as you already know, I'm Minho" he stated smiling at you and holding his hand out for you to shake. You crept your hand towards his and grasped it. He slowly shook your hand, holding it there for more time than expected. He swiftly picked it up and kissed it, a gentleman type gesture. You looked into his eyes and he looked into yours, his stare making your legs feel like jelly. Newt looked at you two and rolled his eyes, crossing his arms in the process.

"Ahem, well y/n it was nice meeting Minho, uh Minho don't you have some maps to tend to" Newt stated a bit irritated.
"Oh uhm yeah I do," he replied retracting his his hand from yours and scratching the back of his neck
"I should get going, bye y/n" he stated giving you a wink and jogging off to the mapping hut. You kept your gaze on him as he jogged away, smiling as you thought about everything that had just happened. (You might've also taken some peeks at his butt...)

"Minho, the shank sure is something am I right" Newt stated looking at you.
"Yeah he sure is" you replied turning to look at Newt. His dark chocolate brown eyes looked at you in a way you've never felt before.
"Um...Newt..." You piped up
"Yes y/n" he replied taking a step towards you. Your heart started to accelerate and your face heated up. Newt was never this close to you.

"Uhm I-i think we should get back to the gardens r-right" you stuttered over your words. Newts hard stare had you all worked up, you could barely say a sentence without stuttering.
"Oh yeah, you're right" he agreed. He trailed his hand down your arm until he reached your hand and grasped it. This sent many goosebumps throughout your body, making your face heat up even more.
"Let's go" he stated, and with that comment you two walked back to the gardens hand in hand.

Time has passed and the sun was setting just a bit.
"Hey Newt I'll be right back ok, I'm going to head to the kitchens for some water and a snack" you piped up.
"Oh ok, go ahead," he replied "I'll finish up here"

Newt's P.O.V
I watched y/n walk off before I quickly finished up and headed over to the mapping hut. Once I got there I swung the door open to come face to face with Minho and Thomas discussing something.
"Hey Minho, I need to talk to you" I stated. Minho looked up, said some words to Thomas, and was on his way towards me. I stepped aside to let him through the door.

"Hey Newt, what's up"
"Don't 'hey Newt' me, you know exactly why I'm here"
"Oh my shuck, stop being jealous, I like y/n ok, and there's nothing you can do to  stop me from liking her" Minho stated chuckling a bit. I was furious. Minho already knew I liked y/n but he wanted to get with her anyway.

"We'll see who she chooses" I ended walking off to find y/n
"Yeah we'll see alright" Minho yelled out confidently as I got further away from him. Y/n will be mine, no matter what it takes.

Y/n P.O.V
After your break you went to talk to Gally who was next to the building hut. Gally was like a brother to you. The first time you showed up he didn't like you at all. He thought you were ugly and and a disgrace, he was always wondering why the creators sent a girl up and not another shank boy. After a while he soon ended up growing onto you and ended up become one of your best friends.

"Hey Gally" you stated walking by his table of different supplies and tools.
"Oh hey y/n, what's up?" He asked setting whatever he was working on down.
"I need some advise," you started, walking over to one of the crooked chairs built "So I like two guys and I don't know who to choose" you stated.
"Well follow your heart, it might take some time but eventually you'll choose, you get to decide" he ended.

So the journey of who to choose was on.

----End----
So shanks who should y/n (you) end up with.
I will be making another part to this imagine so don't worry
I'll also be making both alternatives if she were to choose the other instead.