Gally

You were working with the keeper of the builders, Gally. You are really strong and you love to build different things.  You have to admit you've had a huge crush on him ever since he helped you out of the box. Though he is a bit intimidating you wanted to tell him how you felt but the problem was you didn't know how to. 

After working your but off with the builders you headed towards the kitchens (whatever the place is called) to go get some food.  After waiting in line for who knows how long you headed towards the table you normally sit at.  Minho, Newt, Thomas, and Teresa were already there chomping down their food.

"Hey guys" you said as you sat down

"Hey y/n" Teresa said with a mouthful of food (looking like an idiot. Srry if that offended some of you)

No one else said hi, but you let it slide. After you were done eating you washed off your plate and headed towards the Deadheads for a walk.  You were thinking on how you were gonna tell Gally your feelings. As you walked deeper into the woods you heard someone talking. You hid behind a tree to get a better look without being spotted. To your surprise it was Gally, and he was talking to himself. Saying things like "how do I tell her" and "she would never like me." You turned around to walk away but the heaviness of your boots plus all the sticks on the ground equaled a crunch sound. Shit you thought.

"Y/n is that you" you heard Gally say.

"Oh hey there Gally..." you said turning around to come face to face with him

"Why are you out here? Did you hear me talking to myself?" Gally asked

"Well 1: I'm out here because I'm trying  to think of something and 2: I swear I only heard a little bit of what you were saying" you replied

"What did you hear? "

"Oh nothing much, just things like oh she'll never like me and how do I tell her?" you replied more like a question.

"I guess it's time I've said this" he replied while taking both of your hands in his. "Y/n I've had a huge crush on you ever since I helped you out of the box.  Your strong, smart,  hardworking, and beautiful and Im in love with you, imperfections and all. I really love you y/n" He said while looking you in the eye.  Man those gorgeous green eyes. Your stomach fluttered and a smile grew on your face.

"Wow Gally I didn't know you felt that way,  and all this time I was trying to figure out how to tell you that I really like-no- love you too" you said

"Well...umm y/n will you be... my umm...girlfriend?" Gally asked, pink flashing on his cheecks.

"Yes" was all you said while you wrapped your arms around his neck. He was shocked at first but soon wrapped his arms around your waist.

( This was crappy guys.  If you liked it I'm glad you did.  This is my first TMR book. That's really all I have to say. ^ω^ . More will come sometime soon I hope, if I don't have to much homework next week)