Back to Normal... Well almost

"This is really good Jin!" Jillian said as we were eating lunch. Jin made bibimbap. To be honest, I've never had it until now, but I love it!

"Thanks!" He replied. "I guess I like cooking."

"Yeah I agree! It's good! I've never had it before," I admitted.

"Really?!" J-Hope asked in surprise. "We make it all the time!"

"Well then we need to come over more," I joked.

"I'm fine with it," Namjoon smirked. I laughed.

We finished up our food then helped clean up. Now, it was around twelve.

"We should probably get going since we still have to do some homework and other things," Jillian said.

"I don't want to go~," Hope whined.

"You have to go do your school work," J-Hope said. "You can come over next weekend or something."

"Fine," Hope pouted.

"Thanks for coming over!" Jimin said.

"Are you coming with us (y/n)?" Hope asked.

"We can bring her home in a little bit," Namjoon said. "Because she still needs to get some stuff together."

"Oh, ok," Hope replied. "But I want her home before eight."

"Shut up you aren't my mom," I joked.

"I am," Jillian and Jin said at the same time. They looked at each other.

"I'm the soccer mom!" Jillian stated.

"So you've finally accepted it," I laughed. She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Well I've always been the mom too!" Jin stated.

"Then you guys are both moms," I pointed out.

"Shush kid," they said to me. I opened my eyes and mouth in shock. They laughed.

"Ok. We should probably go now," Jillian said.

They all said their goodbyes before walking out the door with their stuff.

"You should get your stuff together I guess," Namjoon said. "I'll help you."

~time skip brought to you by Jungkook's body rolls (oof)~

We finished up collecting all my stuff, so it was time to go now.

"What time is your brother getting home?" Namjoon asked.

"He said it would be later. Like around nine or so," I replied.

"Are you going to tell him about all of what happened?" He asked.

"Eventually," I said. I just might need to leave out some details such as staying with seven guys... but who knows.

"You ready to go?" He asked. I looked around, then nodded.

"Bye," I said to everyone else. I gave them all hugs.

"Tae... you can let go now," I reminded him as more than enough time passed with me in his arms.

"Sorry," he giggled.

"Bye~," Namjoon trailed off annoyingly; hinting to them he wanted to leave. "I'll be back."

"You better be," Jin said narrowing his eyes.

"Let's go," Namjoon stated as he held the door open for me.

I was still sore, but after all the rest, I could now walk without crashing to the ground.

On the way there, it was pretty silent. Not an awkward silence, but more like a comfortable one.

We got there, and I took my keys out to open the door. Namjoon held my bag for me.

"Where should I put this?" Namjoon asked me as we entered the house.

"Um, you can put it in my room," I said motioning up the stairs. "Here I'll show you."

"Wow... you're house really is similar to ours," he stated.

"Yeah," I laughed. "A lot of these houses are similar around here."

He set it on my carpet and took in the characteristics of my room.

"I like it," he said.

"My room?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah, it's nice."

"Thanks," I replied. He smiled.

We walked back down the stairs and I showed him a tour of the rest of the house.

"Well, I guess I should be going now," he said when we were done.

"You don't have to go right away... do you?" I asked.

"I mean... not necessarily," he smirked.

~time skip brought to you by a min holly~

I screamed.

"Why did we have to choose this one?!" I yelled in terror.

We were watching a movie. Horror movie to be exact. Let's just say they aren't my favorite.

This was our third movie. We also made some dinner too.

Namjoon laughed. "Because it's one of the less scarier ones."

"THIS DOESN'T SEEM ANY LESS SCARY TO ME!!!" I yelled. Namjoon laughed again as I grabbed his arm right and buried my face in his shirt. "Can we turn it off?"

Right when Namjoon was about to answer...

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" A familiar voice yelled at the top of their lungs.

My head shot up away from his arm to come face to face with my very angry brother.

Meanwhile in another 3rd person POV

Hope and J-Hope flopped on the bed. They were tired and extremely out of breath.

"We shouldn't have done that," Hope said while intensely breathing. "Now I'm extremely tired now."

"What?" J-Hope smirked. "I had a great time."

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA... *smirk*
Hope you enjoyed these cliff hangers. Have a good thanksgiving break! Or a good day in general! 🤣😂