Confessions

"I dare you to kiss Namjoon," J-Hope smirked. I sat there in awe.

How could he turn my secret against me like that?! He knows I like Namjoon!

"I can't play anymore," I said.

"Aww come on. It's just a game," Hope whined.

"I'm sorry," I said as I stood up. "I just... I can't play." I walked towards the door.

"Hey (y/n), I'm sorry. I'll give you something else," J-Hope apologized.

"No, it's fine. You guys have your fun," I said. "I'm fine."

"(Y/n)," they said.

"It's fine," I snapped. I opened the door and could hear their pleas for me to stay. They were shut out when I shut the door.

I sighed.

Why did I have to choose dare?

Why was J-Hope the one to ask me the question?

Why was I such an idiot to leave?

Why did we even play this game in the first place?

I walked over to the side of the house and sat down because I was starting to feel dizzy again.

I could see the sunset in the distance. It was really pretty, so I just stayed there and watched it.

I wasn't necessarily mad at J-Hope. I was a little annoyed that he brought up that dare. I was also mad at myself for leaving and embarrassing myself.

What does Namjoon think?

My thoughts were interrupted by hearing the front door open.

I heard it close again, followed by footsteps in the grass.

"(Y/n)?" I heard.

To be honest, I expected Namjoon or J-Hope to come out. Maybe even one of my friends not including the guys.

I recognized the voice as Tae though.

"(Y/n) where are you? We're worried about you," he said. "Please tell me."

"I'm over here," I mumbled loud enough for him to hear me. I heard footsteps get louder.

"(Y/n)?" He said as he came around the corner.

"Hey," I replied quietly.

"What are you doing over here?" He asked.

I shrugged. He could probably barely see it because the sun was setting.

"Why did you leave?" He asked as he sat down next to me. I didn't feel like answering him.

"Is it because you didn't want to kiss Namjoon hyung?" He continued. I stayed quiet.

"Do you like me more than a friend?" Tae asked. That got my attention.

"What?" I said in shock.

"Do you like me more than a friend?" He repeated.

Earlier in the game, he said he had feelings for someone in the room...

Was it me?

"I uh," I started.

"It's ok if you do or don't. I just want to know," he said.

"I just like you as a friend," I finally said. "Sorry."

"You don't have to apologize," he said.

"Who do you like?" I asked.

Instead of whining or coming up with some excuse to not say, he just straight up told me.

"Alyssa," he said.

"You like Alyssa?" I clarified as I looked over at him. He was looking at the sunset, so he just nodded.

I thought it was me he liked since the way he's acted since I met him. It's kind of a relief that he doesn't though because I like someone else.

"Aww," I replied. "You guys would be cute together."

He was silent for a moment, but then asked,"Do you like Namjoon hyung? Is that why you didn't want to kiss him?"

How did he know? I didn't say anything though. He looked over at me and nudged me.

"I told you who I liked," he said calmly.

"I do like him," I sighed.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded embarrassed. The sun had set now and we could just see our outlines.

"He's a good person. I can see why," he replied.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Well he's super smart, he's always helping people out, he's hot," he listed off. I giggled a little when he said Namhoon was hot. "I wish I was more like him."

I froze. "You what?" I asked.

"I wish I was more like Namjoon hyung," he said. "He seems to have got it all."

"What are you talking about?! You are just as amazing. You are super kind, you're always making me smile, and I have to say... you're pretty hot yourself," I told him. He giggled.

"Yeah, but Namjoon hyung has got a girl after him. I don't," he said.

"You don't know that," I replied. "There are many people that may like you that you don't know about. Maybe Alyssa does."

"I don't know," he said.

"Maybe if you ask her out, you'll surprise yourself," I responded.

"Maybe," he replied.

We heard the door open. "(Y/n), Tae, are you out here?" J-Hope asked.

"Yeah we're coming," Tae said.

"You ready?" Tae then said to me. I nodded.

We both stood up, but I felt another jolt of pain. The pain relievers probably wore off by now.

"Here, let me help," Tae said as he noticed.

He picked me up bridal style and walked towards the house.

"Aish Tae. I'm fine," I stated. He ignored me and kept walking anyways.

J-Hope held the door open and Tae walked inside.

Everyone still on the floor, but they weren't as cheerful as before. Namjoon was looking at Tae with an annoyed glare.

"Why don't we watch a movie instead? Since it's already getting late," J-Hope suggested.

We all agreed to do so.

"You guys set up the blankets, and (y/n) will come with me to get some pain medicine," Namjoon stated. I am? He looked at me and said," Let's go."

We reached the stairs, and he picked me up... as expected.

"Why did I have to come with if you just needed to get the medicine?" I asked him as we went up the stairs.

"Because I wanted to show you something else," he explained.

He set me down on his bed.

"What did you have to show me?" I asked.

"So you know how we write songs?" He started.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Well... this is one I've been recently working on," he said.

And with that, he started to rap.

I hope you guys enjoyed this section. Thanks for reading!