Chapter 6: Step 2

Start from the beginning

"Whatever he gave me had to of cleaned my stomach from all it content. It was like medicine." I wiped my mouth.
Noah whinced, "Wow that was quite painful.."
"Eugh it tasted disgusting, what was he trying to do - kill us?"
"Probably, I'm suprised the cup didn't melt down by that drink." He laughed.
"See this is why I don't drink from certain people, and you fools just drank it. If you die it ain't my fault." Cole said pouring his drink into the sink.

Noah laughed at Cole's action. His braces reflected the light creating a slight glistening inside his mouth and a deep crevice in his cheek - his dimples made him look ....cute.

"I'm going to to look for Riley, I know he will do something crazy." Cole grunted walking away and dissappering in the crowd.
"Well that our cue to go find Hayley." I smiled at Noah's nervous face.

I leaped from the chair and began walking away knowing Noah would be close behind. We searched the garden first but she wasn't there. Only the people were high were wandering. We weaved through masses of people to get to the living room, which looked full.

People were jumping up and down unrhythmically to the music and making the room even hotter than it already was. Over in the distance I saw Hayley dancing around with a bunch of air headed girls.

"She's over there!" I shouted over the music.
Noah nodded in response and began to confidently approach her.

I watched carefully as I saw Hayley and Noah exchange words. I sighed; I was extremely hot. As I was about to turn back to the kitchen I got interrupted by Xavier.

"Well this is a nice surprise."
"No it's not." I replied bluntly.
"Why so glum, it's not like you had been punched in the balls or anything."
"If you want an apology then you're wasting your time. Next time don't fucking bother us."
"I would be careful there Cayden, you know karma's a bitch. Why are you even at this party, you don't like Leo."

Sweat fell down my forehead, the temperature was increasing. My body began to feel strange and I couldn't control myself. I couldn't concentrate. I felt a pool beginning to surface in my pants.

"Hello?" Xavier waved in front of my face.
"S-sorry, doesn't it feel weirdly hot?"
"No. It feels like a normal temperature of a party to be honest. Why?"
"I'm just really hot."

I took off my jacket and began to fan myself. My body began to take over my mind, I couldn't restrain my actions. My hormones were through the roof, Xavier looked so attractive. I mean he was before but I don't know why he looks irresistible. His crisp blue eyes bore a hole through my dark brown ones. His lips looked enchanting the more I stared at it.

I made my move. No thought or common sense went through my mind as I kissed him. All I knew was my body was acting on its own.

"What are you doing?" Xavier asked pulling back.
"I don't know-" I couldn't carry on talking as he captured my lips with his.

Slowly my arms wrapped around his neck drawing myself closer. The heat was unbearable and it didn't seem to cool down. His hands seductively travelled around my waist and pulled me closer. I had signalled for him to take off my top; I was suffering.

"Wow, let's take this somewhere private." Xavier smiled.

With no hesitation I followed him up the stairs into a room. I was following what my pussy wanted and all logical thoughts were clouded. Before the lights could be turned on I pushed him onto the bed. I crawled ontop of him instantly kissing him. Xavier placed his hand behind my head and deepened our interaction.

My heart rate began to pump faster than normal, I wanted to take off my clothes. I needed to.

"Slow down." Xavier panted.
"I can't." I said inbetween kisses.