I let the information sink in before Rose questioned me,

"But the media team just had to cover the news when the new cases come up and nowadays we are having some easy days. Then why? "

"Right! Most of our media team are already working alongside some channel or newspaper. It was only you who was fully involved in the centre too. So the sudden changes?"

Snehadi caught up.

Clearly they were not happy with the situation.

"Actually some ideas are circulating and if everything falls in place. Our centre might get a column in the local newspaper every week to write an article. Armaan wanted to know whether I could manage it. "

I spoke about the main thing.

"And what did you reply? " It was Snehadi who asked but I could read the apprehension on both of their faces.

"I asked for some time to decide but I think I should take it up. What do you guys think? " I spoke up.

They shared an understanding glance with each other before replying together,

"Of course you should! "

After leaving the shop we walked around for a while since the sun was also setting by then.

It was almost the time for the musical fountain by the time we settled down.

There was a lot of tourists around but nothing could beat the vibe of Chandigarh then.

One would get a true feel of Chandigarh watching the fountains dance on foot tapping Punjabi Music.

The show puts on display an enthralling combination of music, colours and Laser lights.

The place was crowded as people gathered to watch the show as well as to shop from the most popular and happening market of Chandigarh

This was a scene I had got used to. I had moved around a lot in my childhood but this place always held a special spot in my heart.

Chandigarh might not be the place I was born in or the place I spent maximum time growing up.

But this was the place I call home. Because it gave me a friend for life, a family to hold onto, hope to live.

While we were lost in the Punjabi music and the familiarity of it all, someone nudged my hand from the side.

Looking down I saw a boy mostly 3-4 years staring at me.

I smiled at him thinking he might have mistook me for someone else. I let him guide me a few steps away from my friends, hoping he would soon find his family.

However the little guy was not in any hurry as he left my hand after some time and started dancing for the music.

I smiled at his innocence and zest. But the worry was eating me away as I thought his family might be in search of him.