5.Fear

"The fears we don't face become our limits."

Sria

The days ahead were busy as I settled down in my new environment, falling to the routine. I met many other members of the team who not only inspired me but reassured my decision to work there.

Not only the heroes present there had a story to tell but each of the member associated had an unspoken tale just like rest of us. But here the stories dealt more on how they succeeded in their battle.

Each day offered new experiences and in a way, new adventures.

I did my preparation for the course alongside so that I won't be whiplashed into a new world, once the course get started. Or it might be because of my inability to sit idle as Adi put it.

The following week I attended the awaited "meeting" where many topics questioning the current system of society were discussed. I could easily identify many well known figures in the town present there along with other new faces.

If last one was interesting, this time it was one hell of an experience for me!

All those big as well as small names associated, were present with an exception of very few who could not make it.

The conversations were carried over easily with the mention of all recent issues without considering whether the Centre was involved or not.

As I noticed earlier, the close knit bond shared by everyone was visible through out the meeting. All our opinions on any topic were accepted no matter the position we held.

Since these kind of meetings were held once in a while, dinner was arranged for everyone.

I was standing in a corner after talking with the media representative.

"So met everyone from the family?" I didn't notice someone joining me from the side as I was lost in my thoughts.

Quickly reviving from my thoughts, I glanced at the now-familiar face of the legal-head.

Humming, I nodded my head towards the centre of the hall where all were busy in their own respective conversations.

"It's interesting !" I spoke lacking a better word to describe this meeting, for which I received a raised eyebrow in return. I could see his eyes were amused behind his otherwise indifferent posture.

"Before joining here I didn't expect the work here to be so  intense as well as connected. "
Smiling at his understanding face, "You told it right! Here everyone seems to be family. Whether the heroes or us the supporters."

"I am glad you settled in well! I hope you will be able to manage your work along with the course. By the way, when is it going to start? "

"I have got two more weeks before the classes! and hopefully I will be able to manage both just fine" I replied cheekly but my words were sincere.

"Good! I presume distant education?" He guessed right.

After my confirmation he continued, " so why the new member of our family is standing by the corner? You know this is the occasion where you get to interact with some influential people?!"

"Like you? " I joked.

Shaking his head, he let my comment slide in. "Since you are going to join the media, I believe these meetings will help you a lot if you make use of the opportunities. "

"Alright! Alright! I got you. And I did speak to Mira and she filled me in about involvement of media. " I spoke referring to my talk with the media representative.