Prologue

"Be fearless in the pursuit of what set your soul on fire"

"And so you decided to call it quit?" The tone of her voice definitely shows how incredulous she finds the situation.

"Yes!"The reply had a twinge of annoyance in it as if the speaker could be doing something more interesting rather than this question answer session.

It was a lovely evening and the cafe in the sidewalk have customers huddled in.

"Sria!Are you crazy?"And she continued,

"Just because the job doesn't excite you anymore, you resigned it! Just like that?"

"Yes Adi Yes! I resigned ! This is not what I want in my life and I don't think I could achieve what I want if I am stuck here." Her irritation is flaring up with each word.
She took a sip from her cup of tea to calm herself down.

And at last Aditi tried to reason with her in a voice of reasoning. As she realised they were grabbing unwanted attention from the onlookers.

"But Sria....this was your dream job from childhood. You worked so hard to be here and now?"

"Yes it was! but in childhood not anymore! I want to do something else in my life and I don't want to waste my time anymore sulking around! I have planned something and let's see how it will work! "
There was a tone of finality in her voice which seemed to be unfaltering.

"...This is just..."Before Aditi could ridicule her actions anymore, Sria cut in.

"Adi I have already decided on this and you should know better than trying to change my mind."

"Oh yes I know you and your infamous determination or should I say stubbornness?!"

"Say whatever you want mam but you are bearing this stubborn for the last 15 years and I haven't seen you backing out. Because you know this stubbornness is what lead me till here in the first place..which gave me the power to face all the struggles" She halted with a sad smile playing on her lips and that softened her friend a bit more.

"And I guess that is the same reason why I am agreeing to this insane idea of yours." Shaking her head Aditi continued "You know what... you are completely crazy?! And like always I will have your back"

Giving a genuine smile to her best friend she left the topic as it is.

Please press * at the bottom of your screen to vote for the update.

Please do leave back your views on the story. I will try to give longer updates from next time as this time I wanted to keep the prologue short. Thanks a lot for all your love.

Love,
Arpita(Gauri)<3