He groaned adding a small punch to his circular rotation, grazing over and over on the nerves of my spot. I fucking lost my mind, completely overwhelmed with the hot, athletic sex. Again I didn't want it to end, ever but he was driving me insane with the need to release.

I was a moaning, crying mess beneath him.

On top of me, he was this growling, pleasure machine.

"Oh my..." My back arched and he slipped his hand under me, his other hand crossing on my back to pull me in for a chest-clenching kiss. I couldn't stay faithful to the kiss, not with the cries and moans he was driving out from me. I threw my head back, eyes closed completely and utterly putty in his big strong capable hands.

Brady buried his nose in the crook of my neck his thrusts coming with that regular, intense punch. One of my arms curled under his and pulled his ear closer to my lips. I licked, nipped then finally swallowed his ear in my mouth jutting my wet tongue in it. The cold of his ear gave my hot; needy mouth something I didn't know I needed. The simultaneous act of wetly me fucking his ear as he wetly fucked me had me dipping in the edge of gratification.

I felt his body slow down and tremble with its muscles on top of mine and then with urgency, he began to thrust a fraction harder but deliberately faster into me.

"Deeper!" I cried, panting across the edge.

He complied. "Like that?" his voice came out in a low grunt. Its easy gravel falling to my ears like a smooth, new black velvet sending electro tones to ripple through my spine. My hands held him tighter as though I was afraid he'd stop.

"Mhm," his flesh in mine was beyond delicious. I licked my salivating lips at the sweet sensation on my spot. "Yea just like that," I answered as I arched my back, lifting my hips in the all-vulgar way I never would've thought myself capable. Raking my fingers to his rear I further urged him to pull into me with precise urgency.

Brady clung to my neck leaving searing but pleasuring bites on his perfect mark of possession. Then his warm mouth enveloped my ear and I moaned. "Brady!"

He sucked on my ear, then dipped his tongue inside swirling it with the same rotational urgency he was fucking me with.

It only made me cry more, he knew it would only make me cry more. I was a fucking shuddering mess below him, body writhing under his exceptional skills in bed. I had half a mind to wonder where he could have possibly mastered that but when our eyes met, when his beautiful blue eyes met mine I was overcome with emotion. So much emotion I couldn't bottle it up or wait for another time to tell him the truth again. "I love you."

"I'll always love you", I confessed; hugging his head into my neck, hot stinging tears burning in my closed eyes, I could feel it coming.

"Fuck." Brady shoved in harder, faster, deeper the bed hitting the headboard. "I love you," he declared, his breath clattered with heavy pants. "I'll never stop loving you."

My hips pumped. "I'm about to...I want to... Oh...oh....Brady...Brady...oh my."

Brady's ripped abs flexed under my hands with sexual ecstasy, his breathing erratic, firm body locking mine in place. Holding me tight as he fucked me perfectly into orgasm. Then I collapsed on the bed, spilling on us both, my strength weakened from the sex high.

Soon after he too came mere seconds after me, delightfully seeding in me. Brady collapsed beside me on the bed, with a spent sigh. "Whoa."

Comfortable silence impregnated the room save for our heavy pants from the intense three rounds of sex we'd been engaged in since morning. It was barely through the afternoon and it seemed we were on the way to spending the whole day nestled inside with sex and conversation as our only activity.

Not that I'm complaining.

Brady hugged me snugly to his chest, fingers stroking my hips and chuckled "We do have great sex don't we?"

I turned to face him, stroking his strong, capable arms "It's our chemistry, off the charts hot." I agreed with him. "I love you." I blurted with full meaning, it was very important to my core that he believed me, like really believe and trust me.

Days of the full moon like that night made me needy and really emotional.

He kissed my forehead, then smiled that heart-stopping, dashing smile of his that infected my entire being. With lace delicate emotions then he kissed me, whispering into my mouth "I love you, even more, Malik. Happy anniversary."

I fell into his blues they were so easy to fall into. I cupped his cheek, tracing the outline of his hairline and sharply shaped five-o'clock beard in my hands. Remembering how it felt against my own cheeks when kissing and between my inner thighs. I lowered my hands and intertwined them with his, then brought them up for a kiss on each of the knuckles and to his chest "Happy anniversary."

He paused then his hand gripped my hip and sunk to squeeze my rear close to him "By this time next in five years we'll be parents."

I draped a hand over my eyes "We're not even married yet." I couldn't believe the blush that was rushing from beneath me "Talking about it will jinx it."

"Not when your parents gave me their blessings."

"Will the pack..."

Brady kissed the tip of my nose "Don't worry about it."

I could feel a crestfallen look sit on my face, Brady was only days away from his prolonged coronation as Alpha and there was a great divide with the pack on whether I made a worthy mate for him, and they had every right to wonder, I had denied him multiple times, humiliated him in front of masses and I had escaped pretty according to most.

"What if the council, refuses to..."

"Malik, I love you. You were given to me by the gods themselves heavens forbid if I let any mortals or weres come between us. I love you all the same." He gave me a wet peck on the lips. He kissed me slowly, I could just about taste the truth and love on his tongue "Our kids will too."

I laughed.

He rose a brow "What? You don't think I'd make a great dad?"

I looked at him without answer.

"Prepare to watch me raise a giggly little girl that will lead or maybe I'll raise an Alpha King. Hell we might get both and ..."

I cut his daydreaming off "And there's nothing I want more than to give you an heir but look...I'm a guy, you're a guy and last I checked. The limit does exist, Alpha Victrolli."

He continued to massage my ass "I'm well aware love; I was thinking about surrogacy."

I agreed wholeheartedly, I just wanted him to be the one to suggest it first and he knew it but before either of us could say more my Phone screen lit up the dimmed room.

"Who is it?" Brady asked his teeth lightly grazing on the skin on my shoulder.

I leaned back into his warmth chasing after the sedating sensations of his teasing and bare skin. Judging by the hardness pressed against my backside he was ready for another round. "It's Evan it looks like Tyler and Greg told him who I hired for the bar service tonight," I replied floored by the duo's childishness.

"Yea well 'bout time he does. Now...how about you service me?" That was the last sober thing Brady said to me before we went on a sex marathon one more time.

FINITO|