TWENTY: The Devil Comes To Collect

I was a puppet on strings and that was clear because when he'd asked, I'd had no choice but to turn around and face him. Revealing the short space between us, to which the discovery of burst a torch of colourful feelings and specific aches inside me. My body hungered to be held and humbled with warming affection and how could it not, there was basically no space between us. All it would've taken to feel his lips on mine would have simply required me to lift on the tips of my toes, pushing myself up through the tennis ball space between our faces. Yet I found myself just staring at him, overcome by his discerning eyes. They were...so blue and slowly travelling from my own down to my lips then back up my eyes, with a smoulder that gave me thoughts.

And shivers. Everywhere...

I didn't have my were-abilities and shouldn't have been able to but the potency of his scent wafted up my nostrils, just like it had the first night I found out he was my mate. The scent laced itself straight into my brain, my gut churned in response and my skin broke out in goose bumps of the anticipating nature. In that moment I realized, that both my beings were magnificently aware of him and his lure. For a split second, it occurred to me too that I shouldn't have been able to sense my wolf especially in full since I'd been bound. But I didn't dwell on it, I was far too taken by Brady.

He audibly inhaled the air, nostrils flaring and eyes reddening a shiny and beautiful navy blue tinctured with unmistakable desire. His gaze roamed the rest of my body and it's like I could feel him straining not to act on his arousal for me, even though it was clearly consuming him from the inside at a rapid speed. His blue gaze met mine again and the way he stared at me looked like sex in its most basic form. I stared back at him with the same intensity and it was as though everything was right in its place and I couldn't wait to wrap my body around the fact. As though on cue, a sharp stream of desire struck the bottom of my abdomen and spinal cord then took with it my sobriety. Leaving me lightheaded with need for what my wolf was screaming belonged to us.

As decided by the gods.

As accepted by him and delayed the sabotaged by me.

I could swear up until this day that the room was electrically charged. My breathing was coming up worked, there was heat radiating between us drawing me to him. I searched his eyes wondering if he'd make the first move. You see, I wanted him to and when I thought he was about to, he didn't disappoint. Brady Victrolli took a step forward and lifted his hand up. He slowly ran his long trembling fingers through my hair, narrowing his eyes on me and as he pulled my head back to stretch the front column of my throat. Navy blue eyes stared back into mine and regardless of my flaming nerves, I let him pull my head into place and finalize the space between us.

His lips were softer than I expected, his mouth warm and wet, I whimpered when he growled and then I moaned when he roughly ran a skilled tongue over my bottom lip, lightly nipping on it. Our shared breath was right on top of my tongue I could feel the thud of his strong heartbeat and I delighted in the fact of it. My heart ached then bloomed; it felt like it was opening up in the bliss of intense desire. Never had a kiss felt so right, so fulfilling, so right...so meant to be...so sexy.

Speaking of sexy Brady released another low growl when he pressed into my hips. An involuntary moan left my lips when he encircled his hands to massage my bottom. With the restrained strength of an Alpha, he pressed me closer to his hard, defined and enticingly aroused body.

He smelled glorious, he had on a spicy cologne that had matured very well with his natural scent. A scent that lifted up my nostrils and spread through me in waves that sped into all my senses. The way his hands suggestively tugged at the hem of my shirt and simultaneously roamed the skin on my ribcage, in sensual yet rough touches made me ache, arch, liquefy in his arms then keen and moan in nubile desire.