EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

In the privacy of the bedroom, Brady didn't rush it. He sank low his chest touching my back before he tilted my face and lightly caressed my lips with his; slowly he pulled away. Our eyes locked in fevered understanding as he slowly pushed himself back inside me. In slow, long and wet pumps he was back at fucking me into the mattress.

I felt my face strain, then I was moaning a little too loud than I ever would've thought myself capable. I felt his breath like a kiss on the back of my neck, the way in which Brady had shuddered sent a searing sharp bolt of desire through my entire being. Desire rocked me through my chest and sac. On its own accord my back arched; stomach on the bed my ass lifted to meet his slow but firm penetration, thrust for thrust.

Brady groaned and clung what was left of his nails deeper into my hips and neck as his body trembled, slowly pushing in deeper.

I gasped; I was completely overridden with lust and love crocheted into one.

"This ok?" his voice was husky, worked and a low rumble as he rubbed his big hands soothingly down my spine. I gyrated my hips to move with a sensual sophistication to let him know I was better than ok. He then gripped my hips and ass in a firm hold. Nothing but responsive I raised my face and urged him down for a kiss, it was answer enough.

This time he kissed the nape of my neck, then slipped out of me again and shifted my body so we were face to face. Just how I liked it. Our eyes met, affection pummeled through my heart. From both giving it and receiving it. Our mutual want for each other filled me senselessly.

I combed my shaky fingers through his dark lustrous hair, in appreciation of all that made him gorgeous and mine. I moved to tug on his bottom lip, with my teeth. Cupping his handsome desire-etched face in both my hands. Kissing him with all of me as he buried his hot, wet and hard flesh inside me. But not all of it just yet. Desire led me to - no, that's too of a light word - desire drove me to slip the rest of his hard muscle inside me. The action made my ring clench around him on impact, so hard my eyes rolled back.

I gasped in his mouth as he groaned on my neck, where his mark was.

He groaned again, his hold on me growing warmer and stronger as he started to race up the pace.

My body shuddered; I bit into my bottom lip to curb the quivering. When I couldn't anymore I cried out his name in paralyzing ecstasy.

"Yes, baby." He ran his fingers through my strands breathing hot takes of pleasure in my ear as he smoothly and slowly rotated his hips in circular motions without thrusting. My hips knew to dance with his and the feeling was a thrilling suspended, delicious, titillating...

His cock punched inside me with a fierce fuck.

Long gasp! 

"Brady." I moaned, crying with the climb of wet excitement.

"Say my name again," he growled, his breath falling on my ears warm, husky, possessive and entirely stroking my thick desire.

"Brady!" his name was now a song on my lips.

He growled, fucking himself deeper and harder into me.

I clung onto his firmly built shoulder blade and rear end. Urging him to move along with my hips at a more urgent pace. I was stuck at a sexual height where I needed him to give me release but to also make the mouthwatering pleasure never end. Tears fell from the corner of my eyes, I was stuffed with his flesh. Filled inside out, head to toe with the scent and awareness of him.

"Bite my shoulder," he told me.

I sunk my teeth deep into his shoulder, hips lifting to meet his thrusts.