TWENTY-FIVE: Carve Your Mark Into Me

On a larger scale, I didn't have to be gifted to know what was coming next in the long term. 

I was going to hate the rest of my life after one night by having Brady once but never again. The rational part of me knew how that was a good reason to stop before we got any further. Yet, I found myself not caring about it and instead free falling over the feeling of something hot and more wanting slither itself deeper in me, with every second he touched and kissed me. My breath hitched and my skin sizzled with a warm delicious feeling the moment he snaked a possessive hand around my waist, pulling me closer. Lips on lips, chest to chest, hips and cocks aligned with purpose, to a mate I'd initially rejected. I was filled with various feelings but one thing was certain. The way we fell for each other with burning passion and thornful emotion illustrated just how much we needed the night from each other. A measurable fact that made the act and intention a good reason for us to carry on with this.

With summoned courage, I pressed myself against his body and lifted my face so as to lick his Adam's apple with a moan that showed how much of a good time this was for me. He responded by tucking my hair out of its bun and tugging at it by the roots like a familiar lover. The feeling he incited in me was brilliant, straight out of the fire and addicting. So much like a drug or a song you can't get enough of and that's when I knew my soul had completely yielded to more sin as I fell for the flame over and over again. Despite knowing nobody would approve but I simply wanted more.

I needed him closer. 

I needed me inside me

As slutty and easy, as I would seem I couldn't hide how I wanted him. To receive his essence inside me like how it was meant to be. One of his hands held a strong grip on my hip as the other fed into my new addiction. Eagerly I revelled in the feel of his fingers going through my hair to massage my scalp with a primitive show of strength. It made me moan and sink into his neck with slippery nibbles and one of my hands fluttering along his warm length. He responded perfectly to my hand; dripping, groaning and tugging on my hair with one hand like an impatient boyfriend. His other hand lowered to grip my ass hard and possessively so he could flip me over until I straddled his lap. Once in position, we both moaned with pleasure, eyes closed, his hips gyrating powerfully into each other.

I gasped.

He groaned chasing after the soundless sound with a kiss that fell on me like a flame I couldn't flee from.

As the seconds passed into minutes his sounds grew hoarse and sexier just as his touch felt like so much more. I rolled a figure eight on top of him, loving the thrilling wet feeling of the slide of his pulsating arousal between my cheeks. He was not yet inside me but I liked the feeling this came with all the same and he seemed to love it just as much. The more, I did that, the more he would massage my rear end with hardcore groping, that straddled the line between romantic and angry. I pressed and he fucking growled into my mouth, I loved it.

I needed more though, something at the core of me felt pulled to the surface at the heavy petting...or rather the expectation of his mark on me. I kissed the corner of his lips and trailed down his neck, earlobe then back at the neck and further down his torso. All the way to the inviting treasure trail, that turned me on senselessly. From the top of it, I made sure my kisses came with wet licks and butterfly blows that made him hiss a sound I had no words for.

Erotic desire overwhelmed my senses to no end, even more, when I felt his body twitch, spurt, and tremble from pleasure in my hands and under my tongue. "Malik," My heart skipped a beat from the pride, satisfaction and motivation.

Brady's head was thrown back in pleasure, curse words leaping from his divine lips. His claws clasped and retracted twice as my tongue swirled on his slippery head. Deep and low cries of pleasure escaped his throat, and I throbbed, his hands pulled me closer as though he too needed more of me. This only spurred me on, his response was positively filling me with pride. Pride that he was with me, it's I who was making him feel and enjoy that. Enough to elicit those kinds of sounds from a Blue Blooded Alpha that was mine tonight.