19 - i'm sorry darling

Selena

  Selena.

Today I woke up feeling extra refreshed I mean I have nothing to be sad over for once in my. I have the perfect boyfriend and the best friends that a girl could ever even ask for. I was going into the shower when my phone dinged signaling that I had a text.

Ariana : gm don't forget the plan see you in school. 🙈☁️✨

Oh shit I had totally forgot about the plan I guess i'd have to ignore Zayn for the whole day which is gonna be so hard but hopefully it all ends up working out for the best. I know you're probably thinking "Why don't you just tell him how you feel" Well if it was that easy I would. I've been cheated on before and i just feel like if i annoy Zayn or something he'll just dump me for another girl.

Anyways we'll just see whatever happens at school I took a nice warm shower and got dress for this long day at school. After i took a nice hot shower i got dressed putting on a black t-shirt and some ripped jeans.

After I was done getting dress I went downstairs and gave my mom a kiss on the check wishing her a good morning

After I was done getting dress I went downstairs and gave my mom a kiss on the check wishing her a good morning. "Good morning babe how'd you sleep." My mom asked as I made myself a bowl of cereal.

"Oh I slept fine." I said as I ate my cereal. As I was eating I got a text and immediately looked at my phones.

Zayn : we're here.

I finished my bowl quickly as i said goodbye to my mom and walked out of my house it was time to put my poker face on and act like i despise Zayn. I got into the back set as usual and sat behind Justin.

"Hey Sel." Justin said giving me his hand to shake. "Hey J" I said as I took his hand and shook it firmly.  "Hi Darling" Zayn said to me.

"Hi" I simply replied with in the bitchiest tone ever. "You okay?" He ask looking back at me with a worried look on his face. Ugh my baby I hate doing this to him but it'll all work out in the end at least I hope.

"Yes let's just go before we're late." I replied crossing my arm. I'm such a good actress where's my Oscar? Anyways the ride to school was kinda awkward Justin and Zayn talked while I just acted like a bitch.

Once we got to school I got out of the car right away and went to go find Ariana. "Ari!" I yelled as I finally found her in the hallways. "Oh hey so how's the plan going?" She asked

"It's going good I think, Can I just know the end game of all of this?" I asked Ariana. "Don't worry everything is gonna work out perfectly fine just trust me okay?" Ariana said.

"Fine I trust you so how long do I have to stay mad at him?" I asked. "Just until the dance tonight."  Ariana said.

"Fine i'm trusting you bitch."  I said as I gave her a hug and walked off to my first class. While I was in history my phone started blowing up with text. Thank god it was on silent and no one heard I snuck out my phone to see the text from... Zayn.

Zayn: are you mad at me?

Zayn: babe whatever i did i'm sorry

Zayn: what did i do?

Zayn: i'm sorry darling

Oh my god my poor baby i hope i'm not hurting him by ignoring him. Anyways what i'm doing will hopefully pay off in the end and we'll have a great time at prom tonight but that's if it even works.

The rest of class passed by pretty quick and it was already lunch time. At lunch I didn't sit at our usual table and dragged Ariana to sit at a different one.

"How's the plan going so far has Zayn said anything?" Ariana asked as we sat down at the table. "Yes he wouldn't stop texting me in History I hope you handle this soon." I said.

"Trust me I will just give it a bit of time by the end of the school day i'll have this all handled and you'll have an amazing time at the dance tonight."

                                                                                       Ariana

Ariana.

After lunch was over I was on my way to my 4th period when Zayn stopped me in the halls.

"Ariana what's going on with Selena?" He asked. "What do you mean?" I asked trying to act as clueless as possible.

"She seems to be pretty mad at me when I haven't done anything to her." He said.

"Oh yeah she is kinda mad at you." I replied.

"Why?" He said. "Well for starters you completely disregarded her opinion about going to the dance she wants to go really bad she's just scared to tell you." I said this plan so far is going exactly how i wanted it to.

"She should've just told me she wanted to go how can I fix this?"  Zayn asked. "Well if you really want to fix this buy her a super nice dress, get her an appointment at the salon, get her nails done, and take her to the dance later tonight." I said.

"Okay thank you Ari." Zayn said as he walked away. Thank god everything went as planned basically what i wanted to do was have selena get mad at Zayn then when Zayn came to ask me how to fix this which he did i would tell him to just spoil selena and treat her like a queen tonight.

Now that I was done getting everything settled for Selena it was time that I worry about my plans for tonight. As I was walking to my class i saw Justin. "Hi Justin." I said as i hugged him from behind.

"Hey babe." He said as he grabbed my arms and turned around so he was facing me. "So we're still on for the dance tonight correct?"  I asked.

"Correct."  he said as he gave me a kiss. "I'll see you tonight then." I said as I continue walking to my class. I know I told Justin that I need some time before I enter a serious relationship but I really like him and i'm gonna tell him at the dance later tonight.

Selena

The rest of the school day passed by pretty quick and I was already home. The car ride on the way home was painfully quiet since I still had to act mad at Zayn.

The dance was at 9pm and it was currently 3pm. I was just sitting on the couch watching netflix when I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked before I answered. "Zayn" I heard him say right before I opened the door. When I opened the door I was shocked to see Zayn hold gorgeous red dress in his hand and flowers in the other.

"What are those for?" I asked.

"These are for you, Where going to the dance baby."

hi guys i'm so so sorry for not uploading for two months i've just been so busy with school and haven't had any time but i'm back and i hope you enjoyed this chapter i love you all!