22 - suck me off babe

Selena

I felt like my whole body was on fire and all i wanted was Zayn. I looked him in the eyes as he looked in awe at my body making me insecure so i tried to cover my body up with my hands.

"Hey don't ever do that again you're so beautiful Selena I love every part of your body." Zayn said while moving my hands making me blush.

"I love you so much Zayn." I said as Zayn started to kiss all over my stomach as he slowly made his way down to heat.

"Mmm fuck darling you're already nice and wet for me." Zayn said as he lightly blew on my clit. "Ugh fuck Zayn please." I said out in frustration.

"Please what? What do you want me to do to you baby?" Zayn asked knowing exactly what i wanted.

"I-I ugh fuck please Zayn just touch me." I Said.

"That's all you had to say baby."  Zayn says with a smirk plastered on his face as he slowly starts to rub my pussy.

"Oh my fuck- yes zayn- don't stop daddy" I moaned at the amount of pleasure i was getting.

"mmm that's right baby who's your daddy? who's pussy is this?" Zayn said as he slipped a finger into me.

"OH FUCK you you're my daddy this pussy is all yours!" I screamed out as Zayn applied more pressure on my clit. He then took his fingers out of me making me already miss his touch.

"don't worry baby girl i got something better than my fingers for you." he said as he licked across my heat making me moan loudly. He started flicking his tongue at a rapid pace against my pussy making me a mess underneath him.

"OH GODDDD Y-YES DADDY." I screamed out in pleasure. even though we've done this before this time it was different. This time we were actually making love and it felt magical.

"Fuck yes baby moan for daddy tell me how good i'm making you feel." Zayn said before lowering his face back into my pussy and  completely devouring it.

"FUCKKKK YES DADDY.... it feels so good p-please don't s-s-stop i'm sooo close." I said as he started to rub my clit and eat me out at the same time.

"Yes baby cum all over my face darling." He said as I reached my orgasm and released on his face. "AHHHH YES DADDY."  I said as my legs were shaking after experiencing one of my best orgasms ever.

"Mmm fuck babygirl you taste so good I love you." Zayn said as he kissed my inner thighs "I love you too." I said as a started to sit up a little.

"Now let me please you daddy." I said as i slipped his dress coat off and started to unbutton his shirt. Once i got his shirt off i started kissing all over his body and neck till i found his sweet spot.

"Shit baby right there." he said as I started to attack his neck and suck on it till i seen that i had left my mark on him. "You're all mine, and i'm all yours." i said as i kissed down his body till i got to his belt.

I unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants to see his huge bulge throbbing through his white calvin kline underwear. I rubbed my hand across his dick to tease him a bit as i kissed all over his torso.

"Come on baby you feel how hard my cock is, do something about it." he said getting annoyed with my teasing. Deciding it was time to just get right to the point I pulled his underwear all the way off and started to stroke his dick

"fuckkkkk baby just like that get it wet for me." he said so i started to lick down from his balls all the way up to his tip. "YESSSSSS FUCK!" he moaned out as my tongue swirled around his tip.