4 - stay quiet for daddy

SELENA.

*WARNING THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SMUT AND OTHER SEXUAL TOPICS SO READ AT YOUR OWN WILL*

I walk into my house closing the door behind me, and locking it. I walk to the kitchen to see my mom making dinner thank god because I was starving. Even though Justin and Zayn ordered pizza those monsters only left me with two slices.

"Hey hun how was the first day of school?" My mom asked me while I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge "it was fine I guess" I replied back.

"Okay well I'll call you down when dinner is ready" she said to me and continued cooking while I walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to get to my room.

I walked into my room and jumped into bed laying there in silence with only my thoughts. I remember what Zayn did earlier today why would he do something like that?

* Earlier That Day*

We had just gotten to Zayn and Justin's house when I told them I was gonna change Zayn said he was too I didn't really pay any mind to it.

I grabbed my bathing suit that I always leave here on top of the washing machine in the bathroom. Since I was already in there I just changed in the bathroom.

Right while I was changing the bathroom door swung wide open and Zayn stood there.

"OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY SELENA I THOUGHT YOU WERE DONE" Zayn said turning around immediately,

I covered up my exposed Brest and my whole face was red from embarrassment "ZAYN DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO KNOCK YOU ASSHOLE"

I yelled at him while slipping on my striped bikini top :

"IM SO SORRY SELENA are you done now?" He asked me "yes" I simply said grabbing the clothes i just changed out of

He turned around at me and the way
he looked at me was like he had just seen the most gorgeous human being in the world.

"wow..." is all he managed to say while he started to walk closer and closer to me "what?" I said with a slight giggle.

At this point he was in front of my face to where if i moved any closer our noses would be touching.

The look on his face the way he was walking towards me with his shirt off with all of his exposed tattoos and amazing body was making me feel something I've never felt before.

I don't know how to describe it I just wanted him so bad right now- wait what am I saying this is Zayn my best friend I'm talking about I don't have feelings towards him what I was feeling in that moment in time was pure lust.