7 - you'd look even better out of it

Selena.

It was about midnight this night was crazy. At first I was thinking about what I would do at my first party and looking for something to wear.

But it ended up with Justin beating up Joey, getting cheated on and he's just an emotional wreak. I had just walked in to Zayn's room since he had said I could sleep with him instead of in the guest room which I didn't mind

I started to take off my makeup when Zayn decided to make a comment. "Wow I never noticed how beautiful you look especially without makeup."

All I could do was smile and say a silent "Thank you." which i think Zayn barley heard. "Do you have anything i could wear?" I asked Zayn as I seen him taking off his clothes getting ready for bed.

"Here." He said handing me the oversized T-shirt he had been wearing. I took off my shirt and I could see Zayn staring at from the bed with just his white Calvin Kline underwear on when I looked in the mirror.

"Umm do you mind?" I say which makes Zayn roll his eyes. "Its not like i haven't seen your boobs before but if you insist.." He said before putting a pillow over his face.

I loved that even though he had already seen all of me he still was a gentleman and still respected me. After I was done changing I hopped in bed laying next to bed with my back facing him.

He turned of the light and put his arms around me and whispered in my ear "I just want to have you in my arms tonight. no sex. just cuddling."

Which made me really happy "Me too." i said thankfully it was dark and it couldn't see the glowing smile on my face I think I might be falling for Zayn...

I woke up with Zayn's head in the crook of my neck and all I wanted to do this Saturday was lay in bed with him all day.

I start to get up out of bed when Zayn grabs my waist. "No don't get up yet I wanna stay just here laying with you just a little longer" He says in his hot morning voice.

"Zayn it's already 11:27 it's time to get up." I say getting up out of the bed and leaning in and giving him a huge kiss on the lips.

I go to the bathroom to get ready for the day but when i walk in i see Justin in a towel brushing his teeth. "oh I-I'm sorry i'll come back" I say.

"Oh no it's fine i was just finishing anyways good morning" Justin says as we walking out "Yeah good morning

"Oh no it's fine i was just finishing anyways good morning" Justin says as we walking out "Yeah good morning." I say back to him.

I don't know why I got so nervous I guess it's because i've never seen Justin half naked i'll admit he's hot but I like Zayn at the moment.