23 - promise me you'll never leave

*Warning this chapter deals with many triggering topics such as sexual assault and substance abuse please do not read this chapter if these things could possibly trigger you! i love you all now enjoy the chapter*

Selena

"Well... i thought it was time for me to come back home and i just wanted to see you and apologize for what happened before i left." gigi said.

I was just standing next to zayn just as shocked as he was.

"I don't wanna hear it Gigi." He said while trying to walk around her to get into the house but she stopped him.

"Wait please i just wanna talk-" Gigi said before getting cut off by Zayn. "NO! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" Zayn yelled at the top of lungs making me jump.

"i'm sorry." Gigi said quietly as she put her head down and walk away from Zayns house. "i'm sorry for scaring you like that." Zayn said to me once Gigi was out of sight.

"It's okay i understand what you've been through with her. let's just have a good night." I said while grabbing his hand and walking together inside.

once we got inside we realized no one was home. "Justin and Ariana are probably still partying it up." I said as I walked into the living room.

"I wanna get out of this dress." i said while slipping off my heels. "oh if you wanna go for round two we can take this upstairs." Zayn said with a huge smirk plastered on his face.

"No i'm being serious." i said. "So am I." he said while grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs to his room.

"lemme help you take this pretty little dress off." Zayn said as he unzipped my dress and watched it fall to the ground leaving me in just my thong.

"Mmm you look perfect babe." He said as he grabbed my ass making a small moan escape from my lips.

"You like when daddy slaps your ass huh babygirl?" Zayn said against my ear making me get flustered and wet in my panties just like earlier. "ugh yes daddy."

"You want me to rub that wet pussy of yours?" Zayn said as he started to play with one of my nipples. "mmm fuck yes daddy please." I moaned out.

Just as Zayn was making his way down to my wet clit we heard the front door slam shut and justin and ariana hysterically laughing.

"fuck." i said as i walked over to zayns dresser and put on one of his t-shirt's. "Ugh justin's always such a cockblock." Zayn said as he started to change as well.

We both had our clothes on we made our way downstairs to see ariana and justin taking off their coats and turning on the tv.

"looks like someone had too much fun." i said making them laughing. "w-we sure didddd." ariana said slurring her words.

"are you guys drunk?"  Zayn said with a hint of annoyance in his tone. "what's i-it to you?" Justin said walking up to zayn.

"anyways let's just go back upstairs." i said grabbing zayns arm and dragging him upstairs before any drama started since the last time justin got drunk they ended up getting into a fist fight.

we walk into the room and i close the door behind us while he sits down on his bed. "I hate when he gets like this." Zayn says running his hands through his hair.

"I know babe i'm so sorry." I say as i grab onto him hugging him. "it's just that.... he reminds me of my father. my real father" Zayn says making me shocked he usually never talks about his life back in wales.