11 - why dont we take a polaroid?

Justin.

I woke up on the floor full of glass and my whole body was sore

I woke up on the floor full of glass and my whole body was sore. As I tried to get up I couldn't and just fell back to the ground. Was anyone home? I wasn't gonna be able to get up by myself.

"H - Hello" I said out but it just sounded a little louder than a whisper. "HELP!" I screamed out as loud as I could.

I knew someone heard me when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I saw Zayn with a worried look on his face then I remembered what happened last night.

Zayn and Selena were dating. I still couldn't comprehend the thought of Zayn and Selena dating since I had a huge migraine.

"Do you need help getting up?" Zayn asked. All I could do was nod my head yes. He grabbed my arm and pulled up. I put my weight on him since I could barley walk. Zayn brought me to my room and laid me on my bed.

"Alright get some rest buddy." Zayn said before walking out and closing the door.

Zayn.

After I put Justin to bed I pulled out my phone and called Selena

"Hello" She said in her beautiful delicate morning voice that always put a smile on my face.

"Hey Darling what are you doing today?" I said.

"Nothing i'm just waking up."

"Okay well i'm on my way I'll see you in a bit." I said before hanging up.

I got dressed and checked on justin but then I remembered I should clean up all the broken glass downstairs just incase mom comes home before I get back home.

I put on some music and cleaned up the whole house. I swept up all the broken glass. Threw out all the empty bottles. And cleaned up all of our junk food from last night.

After I was done I grabbed my keys and was getting ready to leave before Justin stopped me. "Are you going to Selena's?" He said before I was able to open the door.

"Uhh yeah." I said. "So this is how it's gonna be now you guys having hang outs without me?" Justin said with a kinda heartbroken look on his face. "No Justin we'll all still hang out with each other at times just not all the time."

"You know what whatever you guys go and have fun I guess i'll have to go find some new friends of my own." Justin said before storming upstairs.

I don't get why he has to be upset instead of being happy for us. I wasn't going to stop seeing Selena because my little brother didn't want me to. I actually really liked Selena and I wasn't gonna let anyone get in the way of our relationship.

I left the house and got into my car. It was time for me to go see my girl.

I arrived to Selenas house in about 10 minutes and rang the door bell. She answered wearing a black crop top and white booty shorts.

"Hey" she said wrapping her arms around me and giving me a big hug. I grabbed her thighs and picked her up carrying her inside. She let out a small squeal as I kicked the door behind me closed.

"I missed you so fucking much." I said even though we've only been away from each other for maybe 12 hours maximum. as I leaned back into the kiss but this time it was more passionate. I felt fireworks at the pit of my stomach my blood was pumping and all I wanted was her.

Selena pulled away to get some air and put her feet back on the ground. "Let's go upstairs" Selena said grabbing my hand and guiding me towards her room.

Once we got in her room she closed the door behind her and pushed me on her bed. "Whoa Selena Marie did you forget who's in charge?"  I said letting out a chuckle.

"I want to be in charge for once so just lay there... I guess... I mean what are you suppose to do?" Selena said her face turning red I can tell she was kinda embarrassed. I don't know what for, I knew she was a virgin and I was willing to wait as long as I had to.

"Babe come sit." I said patting the empty space next to me. "Look we don't have to rush this I don't want to do anything you're not ready to do yet ok?"

"Zayn you don't have to tell me that I already know I don't think i'm ready for that yet but we can still do other stuff." Selena said while wrapping her arms around my neck and giving me a huge kiss.

It was weird to me how I was now dating my best friend. I loved being with her and I was so happy that we were dating now. All I have to do is hope that my brother doesn't ruin it.

I put my hands around her waist and held her tight against my chest as we dove into a steamy make out session. Eventually we both had to pull away for air when Selena asked the question I was hoping she wouldn't.

"Have you spoken to Justin about us?" She asked.

"Uhh I tried to but things didn't really go so smooth." I say scratching the back of my head. "Zayn I really want this to work but I don't want to lose Justin as a friend-" Selena said before I cut her off.

"Babe you won't lose him as a friend he'll come around eventually. I don't want him to get in between what we have going on." I saying looking straight into those beautiful brown eyes of hers.

"Okay but remember that promise we made at the beginning of the year?" Selena said. "Yeah I do and we're all gonna keep our word I never break a promise." I said.

"Okay but can you stay a little longer? All I want to do is just lay here with you." Selena said and I nodded my head yes.

"But before we cuddle why don't we take a Polaroid you know if we're gonna be a couple we're gonna need to take cute pictures." Selena said while going in her closet and taking out her Polaroid.

As she adjusts the camera to get ready to take the picture a snag a kiss from her making Selena press the camera button.

After we took the picture we waited for it to come and out. "It looks amazing." I said as I looked at the first ever photo Selena and I have token as a couple.

"I know it's so cute." Selena says standing up and putting the picture on display on her dresser.

"Okay let's cuddle now." Selena says throwing herself onto the bed.

We laid down on Selena's bed and cuddled the whole day until we slowly but surly drifted off into sleep.

-
-
-
-
-

Hey guys i know this chapter was kinda short but it's mostly because i had writers block for awhile but i still wanted to update i feel like in the next chapter there might be a little of a time jump not too far though because there's a lot of things i want to do in the story but it wouldn't really make sense to do it now so i hope you guys enjoyed make sure to vote for the story and also comment your thoughts i love y'all sm ❤️