18 - i need help Daddy.

Selena.

It felt amazing to wake up on Zayn's arms every morning. I've been staying at his house for that past week. Not because I don't want to be home but just because I can't stay away from him.

It was now December and one of the schools biggest events was coming up the winter dance. I want to go so bad but what if Zayn doesn't? I know he's not the type of guy to go to dances he just never was.

I think that I'll wait until he ask me so that I don't end up looking like a damn fool when he says no. I already had the perfect dress picked assuming that we do go Zayn will love it.

I took my things out of locker getting ready to go to next period. When I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Hello Darling." Zayn said as kissed all over my neck. "Hi Zayn." I said as I turned around and gave him a big hug. "How have you been." He asked.

"I mean I just woke this morning with you so i'm amazing." I said giggling. We were still talking before getting interrupted by loud romantic music playing on someone's bluetooth speaker.

A guy was bringing flowers to a girl and his friends held up signs that spelt out "Dance?" It was so cute. After it was over I seen Zayn make a gagging face.

"What's the matter?" I asked as we walked to class. "Nothing that was just cringy i'd never go to the dance." He said which shattered my heart into billion of pieces.

"Oh." was all I replied with as he walked me to class. I knew this was gonna happen that he wouldn't want to go to the dance. I just want to normal things that every high school couple does but Zayn seems to hate them all.

"What's the matter did you want to go or something?" He asked and I know I should've just been honest but I didn't want to seem like a both or anything. "Nothings wrong I didn't want to go anyways." I said lying through my teeth.

"Okay great we could just watch a movie or something I'll see you later." He said as he planted a kiss on my forehead and walked off.

The rest of the day had passed by quickly and it was already time to go home. Justin, Zayn Ariana who decided to catch a ride with us and I got in the car.

During the ride we were talking about random stuff before Justin brought up the dance. "Ariana so the dance is coming up wanna go with me?" Justin asked.

"Of course Justin." Ariana said making Justin smile widely. "You guys going together?" Justin asked Zayn and I but before I could reply Zayn answered.

"Nah we're just gonna stay in and watch movies." Zayn replied as I just stood quiet for rest of the car ride. I know it might not be a big deal and that I should just tell him how I feel. I just feel like Zayn will get annoyed of me one of these days and leave me.

I know that i'm very insecure but it's just how I am I wish I was confident but i'm just not. Zayn soon pulled up in front of Ariana's house and as she was about to leave I said something.

"You know what I'll just stay with Ariana for a little and just pick me up later?" I said as Ariana got out the door.

"Umm alright see you later then." Zayn said as I got out of the car and followed Ariana into her house. "Why'd you want to stay here all the sudden?" Ariana said as we went upstairs to her room.

"Well I've been around guys for too long I need some girl talk." I said sitting down on her bed. "Ahh something up with Zayn?" She said as she put her bag away.

"Yes I'm so dumb Zayn said he didn't want to go to the dance but I want to go really bad. I lied to him saying that I don't want to go and now we're stuck watching movies on the night of the dance." I said ranting to Ariana as she sat next me.