I looked back Kimimaru and whipped blood off her face. While I was about to whip the blood from her cheeks she let a tear fall. I was surprised but then again she almost killed someone.

I was so focused on Kimimaru that I didn't pay attention to Sasuke's fight. I saw some of his moves but I didn't really care. I just wanted Kimimaru to wake up.

"The winner of the second match goes to Sasuke Uchiha." Hayate said and everyone cheered for him.

I noticed Kakashi sensei taking him out of the room. I turned to look at Kimimaru and noticed her move a little. I let out a sigh of relief then walked back to her. I was about to touch her when her head moved and her eyes shot opened.

"No!" Kimimaru shouted standing up and tackling me down on the ground.

She had a kunai in her hand and she hold it against my neck. She regular black eyes were blue and she stared at me in fear.

"Kimimaru! Get off of him." Kiba said pulling her off of me.

"Naruto are you alright?" Sakura asked and I nodded.

"Kimimaru, what's gotten into you!" Kiba shouted at her but she started to cry.

Kimimaru

"Where am I?" I asked looking around.

I was in the middle of the arena but everyone was gone. I looked around and I could see was a huge gate in front of me. I tried to touch it but someone grabbed my arm. I turned around to see Itachi.

"Itachi? What's going on? Where am I?" I asked him but he didn't respond.

He turned around and walked away from me. I followed him and I ended up outside in the middle of the village. I looked around at all the villagers but they didn't seem to notice me.

"Hey Kimimaru! Over here!" I heard Sakura calling out to me. I turned around and saw her with a bloody kunai in her hand.

"Sakura why do you have a bloody kunai?" I asked but she just giggled.

"Follow me and I'll show you." She said walking towards the training grounds.

I started to follow her and she just giggled as we walked deeper into the training grounds. As we walked I could feel someone following us. I turned around to see if we were being chased but no was there. I turned around again and noticed Sakura was gone.

"Sakura! Where did you go!?" I shouted but no response.

I started to walk deeper into the training grounds until I found myself in the forest of death. I looked around me but only saw trees and bushes.

"She's useless I don't understand why we even help her." I heard someone say. I walked towards the voices and saw Kiba, Neji and Shikamaru standing in the middle of nowhere.

"Hey guys! Where is everyone?" I asked them but got no response.

"Hey Kiba, Neji, Shikamaru, can you hear me?" I said but they stood still.

I was about to poke Kiba when he slapped me. I looked up at him and he laughed. I looked over at Neji and Shikamaru and they were laughing too. Then I heard someone else laugh and I turned around to see Orochimaru.

"Well, if it isn't Kimimaru. Or should I say my little experiment." He said walking up to me. I tried to run but Kiba, Neji and Shikamaru stopped me.

"Let me go!" I shouted then I heard four loud thud. I opened my eyes slowly to see them lying motionless on the ground.

"Kiba? Neji? Shikamaru?" I said crouched down to move them. I moved them and I saw red blood coming of them.