Divine Intervention

Stepping further into the light Korra soon witnessed something unimaginable. For before her very eyes the child had taken the shape of none other than Aisuya herself. Although the light and sudden mark of Raava was etched upon Aisuya's back. Catching Korra off guard as she gasped,taking a few steps away. Before the blinding light soon took the shape of the billowing spirit of Raava herself. The Light Spirit floating around the weakened Aisuya. Who straightened herself abit. Fixing her shirt so that her tattoo no longer showed, the raven haired woman turned her cerulean gaze towards Korra. Her eyes filled with pain, which pulled at Korra's heart so. To see her dear friend, so broken. But even so Korra still did not understand. Why was Raava inside Aisuya. "Raava....what's going on?" Korra questioned as the Light Spirit released a light sigh. Her ribbon like appendages wrapping lovingly around both Korra and Aisuya. Bringing the two women close breifly for an embrace.

"I will explain everything to you Korra. Just please...do not blame Aisuya for any of this." Raava requested. Though Korra's eyes continued to linger on the obvious pain she had caused Aisuya. For in spirit form she seemed to be more open with her feelings even if they were infact hurtful. Averting her gaze to the ground, Korra agreed to Raava's terms. And in return Raava began to explain the reasoning behind her actions. "After being poisoned by the Red Lotus, you never truly recovered Korra. Both physically and spiritually you were damaged and in need of help. You could no longer hear my voice nor see me. I was losing you Korra and so was the world." Raava began now reminding Korra of that painful event which still haunted Korra till this day. 4 years later and nothing had changed, though her fear had increased dramatically due to the strain. And the inability to express herself to her friends, and hide herself among the web of lies Korra had created around her.

"I had to do something, to bring you back. So I searched for someone with a deep connection with the spirits. Free of malice and I came across Aisuya here." Raava began now bidding Aisuya to turn to Korra, her cerulean orbs now filled with uncertainty as Raava continued to speak. "Her spirit was free of any ill will, and her desire to help you Korra. A friend is what made Aisuya the perfect vessel for me. In hopes that through Aisuya you would beable to connect with me once more." Raava stated, as Aisuya clasped her hands together all the while placing them to her chest. A single tear rolling down her cheek as she spoke "I tracked you down thanks to Raava and wanted nothing more than to bring that confidence back. That spark that we all know to be you Korra." Aisuya spoke her voice riddled with sorrow and yet their was a hint of hope to it. A silent prayer or perhaps a desire tucked deep within Aisuya's very spirit. It was small but even so it was a selfish request. One she kept dear to her heart and away from others prying eyes.

Since Aisuya was a child, ever since that day Korra stepped into her life. Defending her against the bullies of their Water Tribe. Along with other fellow underlings of the "White Lotus" who did not agree with Korra and Aisuya spending so much time together. As even back then the two shared a special bond, almost as if the two had known one another long ago. Their innocent smiles when they were young were indeed blissful. But beneath that was something else. A deep seated urge, to be by Korra's side forever. It was that which drove Aisuya even more as her journey continued. Excelling in her water bending techniques to such an extent that she was granted the title "Master." By none other than Katara herself who stated that Aisuya perhaps even rivaled the skill of Korra. Making Aisuya swell with pride at the comparison.

Always striving to not be that defenseless little girl Korra always had to rescue. No, this time Aisuya swore she would be the one protecting Korra instead. A drive that even Katara saw within the fledging water bender. She recognized the devotion in Aisuya's heart for Korra. And advised Aisuya to wary of not just her feelings but Korra's as well. That a lot had changed over the years and she might not be the strong Korra; Aisuya had committed to memory. And sadly Katara's words of advice proved truthful. As Aisuya gazed upon the broken person before her that was Korra. Badly battered from countless battles in the underground bending arenas. Aisuya honestly barely recognize Korra. For she infact was not what Aisuya had expected to find. Instead what she found was her dear friend,whom had unfortunately forgotten Aisuya. But at that moment it did not matter to Aisuya, she saw her chance at repaying Korra for all the kindness she had given to her.

That she would swallow her feelings and never force them upon Korra. She would remain silent, and mindfully blissful by Korra's side for as long as she would allow. Perhaps it was selfish, but it was all Aisuya could ever want. A deep rooted emotion almost embedded within her very spirit since birth. But why? Quietly Korra approached Aisuya, her hand reaching out to for Aisuya's which he hesitantly declined. Refusing to make eye contact with Korra a moment more. Feeling Abit unrattled with all of her emotions and memories coursing through Aisuya like a tidal wave. Biting her biting her bottom lip at the rejection of Aisuya, feeling a harsh sting in her heart at the act. Korra feeling for that moment numb with only the pain of Aisuya's rejection lingering within her.

Allowing the two time Raava spoke once more informing Korra that she and Aisuya both shared her spirit. And thus together we're the complete power of the "Avatar". But divided they were two halves of the same coin. Seeking balance and yet unable to reach it without a helping hand. "I know that you are both hurting....but you both must come together. Breathe the remainder of my spirit back into Korra and become the true Avatar once more." Raava instructed as Aisuya swallowed a lump in her throat. Before turning to meet Korra's cyan orbs. Though her gaze was blinded by tears as she spoke. "I'll do it. Whatever it takes to help Korra." Her words bringing Korra to tears at the realization of how much Aisuya truly cared about her. But this felt like something more, that perhaps their friendship was a mask in order to hide their true feelings. Ones Korra herself was not too sure of. But something was there and only Korra and Aisuya would beable to find it. Together in the spirit world.