Perilous Strength

While elsewhere on the outskirts of the Earth nation. Where the Earth Queen's influence had yet to tarnish. The true essence of the Earth Kingdom. Bare for all to see. And for one to unite. A barren wasteland. Once filled with plentiful wildlife, plants and more. Where the citizens had flourished many many years ago under a single rule. And yet here this oncd great nation lay. Wasted potential. Known only to a select few of just exactly how harsh their reality was. Screaming loud and clear for only the ears of one. Someone whom believed that they and only they alone could cultivate this land. Transform it into the blosooming Shengirla this land truly was. And only she could see it. The woman's stoic moss orbs sweeping across the terrain. Getting a feel for the land which would soon become one. Under her very heel, whether they liked it or not. It was necessary.

With her hands crossed behind her back, mind in deep thought as one of the woman's underlings approached. The young man scanning the tall and confident woman from head to toe. Bearing the traditional earth nation colors, the woman wore a Zaofu uniform. Trimmed in metal which could be used to subdue the enemy. The woman held a light complexion, her eyes almost catlike, symbolizing how very cunning the woman could be. Her black hair was tied and pulled into a simple bun. The woman not wishing to draw any attention away from her goal.

Swallowing a lump in his throat the young subordinate greeted the woman. His head bowed deeply before her " Great Uniter, we have stragglers." He informed, his words bringing the woman back to reality. As she nodded, turning her moss orbs towards the man. " Good, I shall deal with them myself." The woman stated her voice thick with authority which rattled the man. Whom nodded towards the woman, not moving from where he stood. In fear of causing the woman to rage knowing once the woman was angry. Only a good fight would be enough to calm her. And he wasnt willing to end up on the wrong end of a rock from her fists.

For the woman who waltzed pass him with the aura of a conqueror was not only his leader. But a master in both earth and metalbending. An art fairly new to the world of benders, and yet this one brimming with power held it in the palms of her hands with ease. So much infact the woman had never lost a duel since her career began in the Earth Empire. The burning and unbending will was exactly what this nation, nay this world needed. They were only blind to it.

Placing all their faith upon a symbol being. One that had failed countless and countless times again to protect the world from the evils which hide in the darkness. The Avatar. Continuously reincsrnating in order to right the wrongs of the past and present. Never truly able to grasp the thing that the world needed the most in these perilous times. A Leader. Not a powerless Messiah. This woman saw this, as did the hundreds of troops ready to die in her name. The emerald clad woman stepped out into the open.

Where outside, bathed in the glorious rays of the sun above was her army. Made of both men and women, their talents far more than mere bending. To science and something more. Something the commander of this army had in store for the future to come. Upon her arrival each member of her army bowed their heads in respect. The woman silently walking through the lines of soldiers. While at the very center of them were what appeared to be scavengers. Wearing the earth nation colors the group of 5 nervously bowed before the looming woman.

Sensing it was best to do as the soldiers did. They too able to feel the intensity in those moss orbs of hers. The tall woman stood before the intruders her voice filled with authority. Shaking the group to the core as they struggled with their words. "Who are you to my cause? Friend or Enemy you shall be dealt with accordingly. How you answer will determine your fate here, understood?" The woman asked, her words in the shape od a question yes. But it was more of an order, than a suggestion. Her words thick with the cunning of a snake. Able to will those by the mere gaze, and this woman was no different.

One of the 5 bandits nodded towards the woman, now recalling hearing rumors of a woman such as this. A military woman whom was sweeping across the Earth nation conquering all in her path. All in the name of peace and uniting the world. As such she was given the nickname "Great Uniter". But her name rang throughout the lands her ability to bend those to her will almost legendary. Swallowing a lump in his throat a single man spoke using the woman's name. "Kuvira-"

Her name flying out of his mouth too loosely for Kuvira's liking. As she then sharply raised her arms in the air. Manipulating the metal bands her armor bore, forcing them to soar towards the bandit whom dared speak her name. One of the thick metal bands clasped around the man's eyes. Sealing around his skull completely causing him to scream, his hands clawing at the metal which blocked his sight. But he was soon swept off his feet by the second metal band. The man hovering in mid air momentarily found his hands bound behind his back. As well as he ankles before his body fell with a loud thud onto the earth.

A displeased look very apparent on Kuvira's face. Unable to hide her detest for rodents such as these. They were cowards, none holding true power or value in their own way. In truth they would be useless to Kuvira and they knew that. " Watch how you speak to me. I am the Great Uniter, understood?" She informed the remaining 4 who nodded at the strong woman. As she questioned who they were, and where they had come from. It was a woman who chose to speak next.

Although she did choose her words wisely. "W-We came from a small earth kindgom town. Low on money we started stealing from travelers but...we were stopped by a woman. A bender,who we later found out was the Avatar." The woman said her words intriguing Kuvira who smirked. She knew she would have to meet the Avatar face to face eventually when it came to creating a new world.  But this was simply perfect. Kuvira had done her homework. And knew Avatar Korra was not at her full strength, and that she could possibly take her on. Boosting the morale of her troopa sky high with the defeat of the Avatar before them.

Turning away from the group Kuvira ordered the remaining to be detained until further notice. While Kuvira herself returned to her study, already preparing to put her plan into motion. Unite the World. With or without the Avatar's help.