Truth in her Eyes

As the night passed by Korra remained by Aisuya side,along with Aisuya's companion. Sesi. The beast was a fairly large Snow leopard. In fact Sesi was just as large as Naga,Korra's very large and loyal and Polar bear dog. Sesi,was indeed a gentle animal despite his large canines. He was nothing but a big softie. Especially when it cam to the wellbeing of Aisuya. Since Korra could remember,Aisuya was Sesi's life. Wherever Aisuya was,Sesi was close by. Even now the white and dark furred animal,layed its large head on Aisuya's stomach. Whining lowly for his master to awaken. In truth the animal was lonely without Aisuya. Moments later Aisuya began to stir in her sleep,her eyes blinking a few times. Forcing herself to focus on the large warm blue eyes of Sesi. Who rubbed his cold muzzle against Aisuya's cheek. Startling her awake Aisuya's bright blue eyes turned towards Sesi. Who released a light sigh towards Aisuya who reached her hand out for him. Rubbing under his large chin,causing Sesi to purr at her gentle touch.

"Good boy,Sesi." Aisuya whispered to her furry friend,before spotting a concerned Korra. Who's beautiful cyan eyes blinked back their already brimming tears,she was so happy she was alright."How are you feeling?" Korra asked her dear friend,who struggled to sit up. Using Sesi to help her sit up correctly against the headboard of the bed. "I'm okay,I don't know what came over me."Aisuya began as she apologized to Korra for worrying her. But Korra quickly shook off her apology,stating it was her fault. Now confused, Aisuya turned towards Korra. As did Sesi,now happy that her master was indeed well. Taking Korra's hands in her own,causing a sudden spark between the two.

Aisuya and Korra made immediate eye contact with one another. The both of them wondering if the other felt that sudden spark. That volt of electricity which continued to linger between their fingers. Aisuya thought it was because of her Raava and Korra's Raava coming in contact with one another. She was warned by Raava that their could be certain consequences for being bonded with a spirit such as Raava whom had already been bonded with "The Avatar" for thousands of years. And for Raava to be bound to multiple beings was a rarity. So rare in fact that Raava constantly referred to Aisuya as the "The Fragmented Avatar" not a full avatar. But still held the abilities as one. She was a part of the spirit world. A part of Raava. A part of Korra. And a park of the Avatar incarnation cycle. Just we Korra was special and had the eyes of the world upon her. Aisuya was equally special and was necessary to helping Korra retain her confidence of being the avatar. Korra already felt that she needed Aisuya by her side,she just didn't quite know yet. And neither did Aisuya.

With the two women staring almost endearingly towards one another,Aisuya beckons Korra to talk to her. To tell her why she believed he passing out as indeed her fault. It was then that Korra struggled to speak, her mouth becoming dry as she became entranced by Aisuya's warm ocean hued eyes. To Korra it felt as if she were floating in the purity of her eyes. So much in fact she found herself struggling to turn away from the lovely gaze of Aisuya. With a stained breathe Korra spoke,she began to explain her battle with Zaheer.

She told her of the gruesome battle with Zaheer,it was almost as if merely speaking to Aisuya was taking a heavy weight off her shoulders. Korra explained to Aisuya how angry she had become once she believed Zaheer had murdered her father. She expressed the pain of the metal poison which coursed through her veins. As she activated the avatar  state in a fit of rage,and horribly attack Zaheer. Who ultimately used air bending to suck they very air from her lungs. A feeling that Aisuya had felt the night prior. This explained that terrible feeling. After explaining how guilty she felt,and how she was never wanted to tap into the avatar state again. Korra shed tears.

Tears that Aisuya immediately wiped away before bringing Korra into a surprisingly warm embrace. Which Korra quickly returned feeling a sense of balance and happiness in the gentle embrace. " You don't have to be afraid of yourself. The avatar state is a part of you. You can't b afraid of yourself." Aisuya whispered to the sobbing Avatar.korra knew she meant well,but had no idea how afraid Korra was afraid of herself. The fear was strong strong enough to appear in broad day like and take form of the avatar state. A state that Korra was afraid to fight against. She hadn't to courage to do so,but maybe. Maybe things would be different. Maybe it would,maybe it wouldn't. Only time would tell.