One Hundred And Seven

Start from the beginning

“Ew, Jack, he’s old enough to be your Dad!” Gabby cried.

“So is the Dad in Twilight, but he was ten times better looking than Cedric Diggory,” she replied.

“You have a problem.” Grace sighed.

“I got ninety-nine problems but a dick ain’t one.” She replied.

“Does everything have to be sexual with you?” I snapped.

“No,” she laughed, “Not at all. Let’s talk boring grown up shit, gas prices anyone? Global warming? Politics? The weather?”

“It looks like it might rain.” Luke noted.

“Quite.” She replied, “The plants need it though, or so I’ve heard while watching the news.”

“Jackie, tone the sarcasm back a dial.” Grace muttered.

Rolling her eyes, Jackie rose to her feet, “Does this place store?”

“Uh, yeah, downstairs, why?” Calum questioned.

“I need some tampy’s,” she answered, “Before I bleed through the Elmo underwear and two panty liners I’m wearing onto this lovely white couch where honey mooning couples have probably fornicated and conceived their children.”

Looking sick, everyone rose from the couch instantaneously and moved to the floor.

“Anyone else need anything?” she asked, a smirk curving up the corners of her mouth.

“Could you bring me back that drink that looks like pee but tastes fruity and magical?” Luke questioned.

“One lemonade, coming up,” she replied, “Anyone else?”

“Just for you to get a sense of morals.” I muttered.

“Oh, man,” she sighed, “Yeah, I would love some but they’re cheaper at Wall mart, next time though, thanks for reminding me.”

Shaking my head in disgust I watched as she started out of the room, muttering under her breath.

“What was that?” I demanded.

“Hmmm?” she questioned, turning around, holding her hand out in front of me, “Do you want me to turn it up.”

Turning her hand right side up, she held up her middle finger.

“Classy.” I spat.

Blowing me a kiss, she turned on her heel and not bothering to put her shoes on she flounced out of the room.

“She infuriates me.” I grumbled.

“I think she’s great.” Jess laughed.

“She’s a brat!” I snapped.

“Well then, you should spank her.” Calum sniggered.

“Shut up.” I grumbled.

“Ooooohhhhh what’s wrong?” Gabby laughed,  “Someone’s blushing.”

“He likes it kinky.” Michael laughed, “Doesn’t he Des?”

“No!”  Destiny shrieked.

“Come on, you can tell us.” Michael coaxed, “Does he spank you, or is he more of a handcuff guy?”

“What the hell are you talking about?” I demanded.

“We’ve seen Ash,” Calum laughed, “We’ve seen.”

“Seen what?” I snapped.

“You’re imagines.” Calum replied.

“And one shots.” Michael chuckled.