"She had that coming... I do regret that incident, but she did change her tune with me after that." she giggled "I promised Antonio it would never happen again, and I don't need her doing something again, that would get me to that breaking point."

"Ready Ethan?" Antonio called out.

"Yep, I'm coming." He looked at Grace as he stood up, and smiled "Man, God really knew what he was doing when he made you." he says, winking at her, making her blush.

"Dammit Ethan!" Sadie yelled, trying not to laugh, and covering her smile, not wanting him to see that she thought it was funny.

"I'm going, I'm going." he snickered.

"He can be such a pig." Sadie picked up the applications, and sat back down.

"He's harmless." Grace smiled.

"I know he's harmless, he's thirty-six years old, and you would think he would settle down by now."

"He cracks me up." Grace giggled.

"He is funny, I give him that. He knows how to get you to smile when you don't want to, and he's always there when you need him. I just don't like him hitting on you all the time... although, I will admit that some of the things he says to you are funny, I just don't want to see anyone getting hurt."

"You worry too much, just let him do his thing, he's not hurting anyone... Besides, I like when he says those things to me, makes me feel good, and appreciated." she smiled.

"Ma...MOM!"

Grace giggled and stood up, she walked into the living room, and over to Luca, and Lilliana to watch them play their video game, while Sadie called more potential interviewees.

Brandon walked over to Sadie, and sat on her lap, looking sad. "Something wrong?" she asked.

"I think something is wrong with Bella." Brandon said worried.

"Why, what's wrong?"

"She's just lying on the ground, and won't move."

"OK, take me to her." She looked at her mom, and sighed, knowing that it wasn't good.

Brandon grabbed a hold of Sadie's hand, and brought her over to where Bella was laying, she was breathing, but wouldn't move. She grabbed her phone, called Antonio, and was told by him to bring her to the vet.

"Mom, can you watch the kids while I bring Bella to the vet?"

"Sure, that's not a problem."

"Thank you."

Sadie brought Bella to the vet, being that the dog hadn't been doing well, she had a feeling that she wouldn't be around much longer. The vet checked Bella out, and informed her that she had cancer in her liver, and gave her options on what they could do. "Thank you, we'll be in touch." Sadie said sadly. She brought her home, felt bad for the kids, and wasn't sure how to tell them. The vet gave her some medicine, hoping that it would help Bella for a few days.

All the kids were in the living room waiting for Sadie to get home with Bella, not wanting to go to bed, until they knew Bella was OK. Grace was sitting at the table talking with Antonio, and stopped when Sadie walked into the house. Brandon ran up to Sadie, taking Bella out of her arms. "Is she OK Momma?"

Sadie looked at him, then over to Antonio, unsure of what to say to him. She looked at Brandon, and smiled "She is for now, but you'll have to be gentle with her, and no horse playing with her. She's very sick."

"OK..." Brandon was bummed, and held onto her while bringing her into the living room, and sat down with her, not wanting to let her go.

Sadie walked over to Antonio and Grace, and sat down. "So, what's going on with her?" Antonio asked.