Chapter 19: Undone

Start from the beginning

"That is not a question for you to ask," said Father Mathias. He fingered her rosary beads. "Have you worn these, even during your attempt to leave me?"

Brooklyn nodded. "Yes, Father."

He released her from the bed post and bent her over the bed. He leaned down and pressed his lips against her ear. "Do not, come." The priest inserted his thumb into her and pressed down on her g-spot. He maintained the pressure for a few moments then rubbed slow circles.

Brooklyn's moan came out with a quiver.

Father Mathias continued, applying pressure and releasing it. "I said, do not come," he warned, recognizing her pre-climactic moans.

"Please! I won't be able to stop it. It's too good, Father!" gasped Brooklyn.

He stopped and waited for the oncoming orgasm to subside, then started again, earning a bereaved moan from Brooklyn. It wasn't long until she was close to coming again, and he stopped, only to start again. His ministrations were so slow, and so deliberate, as if pressing out the secret code to her pleasure.

"Please don't do this to me," cried Brooklyn. She couldn't bear the tease.

"I beg your pardon?"

"I'm sorry, Father." Her title for him came out with a gasp when he pressed harder on that spot. And again, she was close to climax.

Withdrawing his hand from her sex, he made her stand and reattached the restraints. She was soaking wet and had to stand with her feet apart to ease the discomfort of her wet thighs rubbing against one another. She looked at her Priest beseechingly, silently begging him for release. But he got back into bed and watched her until he fell asleep. Brooklyn fell in and out of sleep, waking up when her fingers would go numb from leaning on the restraints.

The discomfort and her compromising position only fueled her desire, because she enjoyed being like this for him. She enjoyed suffering for him.

The priest woke her up by bringing a cup of orange juice to her lips. She received his offering while still half asleep. She was beyond exhausted. He released her from the restraints, carrying her lovingly to the side of his bed and tucked her in.

"If only waking up to you could be a common occurrence," he whispered before kissing her tenderly on the forehead.

"It could be," said Brooklyn, still half asleep.

When she woke up, Brooklyn was disoriented. She could hear the church was awake and busy, and knew leaving the rectory was not an option. She wanted to check the time but she felt so weak and drained, the idea of crawling out of the bed seemed impossible. So she stayed there and fell back asleep. When she woke up, she found food on the coffee table in the living room. She checked the time when she was done and found that it was past noon. The church was still bustling so she was stuck.

Brooklyn kept herself busy with the books on the priest's shelf and carefully peeking out the tiny windows through the curtains. From time to time, she would hear someone pass by the front door that opened out to the lawn. She had always wondered if it was an actual working door or if it was just ornamental. Still, she'd seize up with fear, worried the person walking across the gravel path would come in and find her. Brooklyn put on her clothes when she realized that, if she was discovered, her being naked wouldn't help the situation.

Finally Father Mathias returned and her heart stuttered for the moment it took for her to see that it was him.

He smiled. "Relax, my child."