9 || Mixed feelings for both

Bắt đầu từ đầu

-You should be with Zhenya, you don't get this type of days that often! – Minghao complained.

-*Chuckle* so you don't want me to be with you? – I asked amazed.

-No! Like I want you to be here but I mean, you can take this time and spend it with her – Minghao said while blushing out a bit.

-I'll stay here with you so let's do whatever you want – I smiled.

-Hmm, okay – Minghao said happily while playing with my hands.

-Zhenya's POV-

-"You have more friends and you stopped talking with them because of Jun" – You imitated Mingyu's words.

-Did he really say that to you? – Dokyeom asked while chuckling.

-Yes! HE DID! – You said dramatically.

-*Laugh* that's mean – Dokyeom complained cutely.

-I know – You laughed.

Right now, you are spending your time with DK since their schedule wasn't that tight as other times, he's with you just hanging out in your house since you barely came back from your work. He actually gave you a ride while you were walking back home, he's really happy to see you again and you are actually just talking all the things you've been waiting to tell to each other.

-So what's going on in between you and Jun lately? Is Mingyu right about you two? – Dokyeom asked while getting comfy on the couch.

-Both of us are just giving us time to get closer in that way, but we aren't anything – You assured.

-Hmm, I see – He chuckled.

-Yah! I'm saying the truth – You complained cutely.

-I know you are, I'm just laughing the way your brother reacts with any little detail – Dokyeom said. –He's acting like Seungcheol when Jeonghan and Joshua started to date each other – He laughed.

-*Chuckle* really? – You laughed. –But they look so cute together.

-They do! But he's like our father who's always taking care of the members, so I think that's why – He winked.

-Yeah, I hope that Mingyu can let me breathe one day – You joked.

-Give him time, after all, you are his little baby sister – Dokyeom said while cluttering your hair.

-Sure – You said while rolling your eyes with a settle smile.

-Or... is he that mean to you? – He asked concerned. –Because if he is I'll scold him with the rest of the members – Dokyeom added.

-No, it's alright... I mean sometimes he really gets into my last nerve but I can handle him – You assured. –But sometimes I think he's right.

-In which way? – Dokyeom asked while caressing your hair.

-Sometimes he says that I pay more attention to Jun instead of the rest of my friends, and sometimes he's right about that – You admitted.

-No, you always care about everyone more than you. He's just a jealous brother so don't feel bad about the things he tells you – Dokyeom said as he smiled at you.

-I'll try not to – You said with a settle smile.

*AT NIGHT*

You stayed all day long with Dokyeom; you played karaoke and went to eat together, and when the afternoon came both of you started to video call Hoshi and Seungkwan who were in their individual activities. The day wasn't that bad after all, Dokyeom really helped you out to think more positive and to feel less upset and worried about the things Mingyu can tell you from time to time.

Right now, the moon is out and DK already left your house, you haven't talked with Jun nor Minghao in all day long but you aren't concerned about it, honestly you are more worried because your brother isn't calling you as he usually does. You should really sleep now since it's almost midnight but you can't for some reason, you think that it might be because you are thinking about Minghao and the way he feels about you but you aren't actually really sure about that.

-When you say that you sleep late I never believed you, but now I do – You heard Jun saying behind you.

-Jun? What are you doing here? – You asked surprised while looking at him coming inside your room through the window.

-I saw the window open and then I saw the tree, so I climbed up – Jun said before sitting down on the bed. –Do you mind? – He asked while looking at you.

-I don't but you should be sleeping – You said while looking at him.

-You should be sleeping too and you aren't so... you can't scold me this time – He chuckled and looking a bit down.

-Hmm, okay – You said while sitting down next to him. –You talked with Minghao, I suppose – You said before you sighed.

-I did, and he was so calm and just normal – Jun said pleased.

-But – You said waiting for Jun's answer.

-While being with him I could see how much he deserves you, and I don't know but I think that I'm not the one for you – Jun said while scratching the back of his head. –I don't know – He said before letting his body lay down on the mattress.

-Again with that insecurity? – You said while looking at him a bit upset.

-Yah, sorry I just can't stop myself from thinking about the options you have – Jun said kind of defeated.

-You are Wen Junhui! And you are my only option – You said as you tried to cheer him up. –Jun, I'm not looking for the one who deserves me, I'm looking for the one I love – You said while caressing his hair.

-Come here – Jun said while covering up his face with one hand, and with the other one, he was just patting the space next to him. You laid down next to him when suddenly he started to embrace you tight against his chest. –I just want you to know that I love you – Jun said with a smile on his face.

-I know, I love you too – You said before you gave him a soft kiss on his cheek.