二十五

Jungkook had woken up to the sunlight tickling his forehead. He was still facing away from the spot that Jimin would normally be lying in, which made his brow furrow. He sighed as the memories of last night flooded back into his head.

As he lay getting used to being conscious again, Jungkook became aware of how cold he was. There was no warmth radiating from the other side of the bed, and as realised when he turned his head, no Jimin sleeping there.

The brunette sat up fully. Jimin had probably just gone to one of their friends' houses, he decided. Still, he worried. Jimin would always leave a note if he left and knew he wouldn't be back when Jungkook woke up, and it was far too early on a Saturday morning for him to be out and about. The doubt weighed on Jungkook's mind all morning as he sat around festering in his guilt and regret. He wished now more than anything that he had reassured him about Seulgi, but it was too late now.

Jungkook was still sat sombrely in bed at around midday when his phone chirped. He jumped to grab it quickly, hoping it was Jimin. But it was an unknown number.

Unknown: I have your precious Jimin. Come get him.

He frowned. Someone had Jimin? His mind flicked to Seulgi but he ignored it. He didn't want it to be true. It couldn't be true. A second later the person had sent a location; it was a twenty minute walk away and seemed to be in a warehouse.

Jungkook threw on some clothes and rushed out of the door to go and get Jimin back. The whole walk there, he was promising himself that he would comfort the blonde more and express how little Seulgi meant to him.

A little while later, he was stood facing an old warehouse. It seemed to be abandoned and it was very old, the paint peeling and the door rusting. He took a deep breath before knocking firmly on the metal slide covering the opening.

No one answered after five minutes, and Jungkook was getting suspicious. He quickly messaged Hoseok with a brief explanation and the address before he pulled it open himself.

He couldn't see in at first. The room he was looking at was dark, with no windows to lighten it. It seemed to be empty, but it must've been an office once. It was too small for anything else.

Jungkook stepped in cautiously and tried to look around more.
"Jimin?" His voice echoed off the crumbling walls, mocking him with the thought of his boyfriend.
"Hello?" There was still no response but his own questioning voice echoing back at him.

Suddenly, the door slammed shut behind him, making Jungkook jump. He span around but saw no one that could've done it. Shivers ran down his spine at the feeling of not being alone. He strode across the room to get away from whoever shut the door.

The was another door at one end of the room, not a huge steel one like at the entrance, but a normal wooden one. He pushed it open and peered through to see a huge rectangular room. There was an eerie amount of light filtering through the one tiny window at the back, and it highlighted the dust particles swimming around in the air.

Coming further into the room, Jungkook called out again. This time, he heard a familiar whimper in response. He lost all sense of fear and rushed towards the sound.

Jimin's exhausted form tied to the chair could be seen through squinted eyes. Jungkook gasped as he saw him. His face was pale, a bruise across his face, and he was crying softly. The brunette stroked his boyfriend's face gently to remove a few of the tears.

"Who did this to you?" Jimin squeezed his eyes shut and didn't reply. Anger was bubbling through Jungkook's body. All he wanted was to find who had done this and stop them for good.

He stood up and towered defensively over Jimin as footsteps rang through the room. Jungkook scowled; Seulgi herself had just come into the room, a smirk on her face and a a crowbar slung over her shoulder.

"Hey Kookie, babe," she strutted up to the pair, the older cowering in his seat.

"You. I should've known..." Seulgi grinned.
"Yep."

She laughed as she studied Jungkook's red face, loving every moment of this.

"So anyway. Heres the deal. You," she pointed the crowbar at the tallest, the cold metal making him flinch as it brushed his skin.
"You will leave Jimin. You will break up with him. And then... he's mine!"

She grinned manically and slipped behind Jimin.
"It's what he wants." Jimin was shaking in fear. He had obviously been hurt badly to be this scared.

"No way. You need to leave, Seulgi,"

The girl's face flashed with anger and she straightened up again, still gripping the weapon.

"Oh yeah?"

She glared at Jungkook before swinging the crowbar at him. It came into contact with his leg, sending a shock right through to the bone. He doubled over and winced. This was obviously a warning shot, giving him one last chance to give in and leave.

He let go of his throbbing leg and looked Seulgi dead in the eyes.
"No. He is mine. I don't care what you do to me, as long as he's okay,"

Seulgi frowned but then her face lit up. She giggled and hooked the crowbar around Jimin's throat.

"How about now?"

The grip on Jimin's throat tightened and the boy squeaked. Jungkook was about to dash forward but Seulgi saw.

"You come closer and he dies."

This wasn't hard to believe. Jungkook fisted his hands and glared at the girl causing his love so much pain.

They stood in silence for a long while, Jimin shuddering as the others stared eachother down.

All eyes flew to the door as it burst open. The room was suddenly filled with shouts and commands, and Seulgi was grabbed and restrained. Jimin relaxed a little at this; it was police that had invaded the warehouse.

Within minutes, the girl had been arrested and rushed away. A few of the police officers stayed behind to check the boys over.

The time flew and they were back at Jungkook's apartment before they knew it. Neither of them had serious injuries, and just wanted to go back to normal. Jimin was shaken up but relived beyond belief that Seulgi was gone and it was all over, while Jungkook was just glad to have him back in his arms.

"I am so sorry. For everything. I should've been there for you." They were sat on stools in the kitchen, feeling a little awkward after getting out of that situation so fast.
"Kookie... it's fine. It's over now. We're safe,"

Jimin smiled softly at the other.
"That's true. And anyway," he took Jimin's hand as he left his seat and rested their foreheads together. "We can do anything that you guys did ten times better. And you'll actually enjoy it." Jimin giggled but kissed Jungkook thankfully.

They spent the evening cuddled up together, Jungkook trying to get the older to sleep. It felt so good to be past all the drama, and both boys were euphoric.