十七

Dinner with the Jeon family was certainly a memorable experience. Yeontan barked almost the whole way through, acting as if he had never been fed before. Jungkook and his parents got into several heated debates about TV shows that Jimin didn't know enough about to join in with. His parents were great cooks. Jimin couldn't remember the last time he had noodles that were this good.

After dinner, Jungkook showed Jimin to his bedroom. It was smaller than the one in his apartment, and looked like it hadn't changed since Jungkook was younger. The walls were pale blue and there were many band posters tacked to them. There were quite a few pictures of Jungkook with friends pinned to a corkboard and a few scattered on the desk beneath it.

Jimin smiled fondly.
"This is so cute..."
"I don't know about cute. My parents never redecorated it for some reason. They could've used it as an office."

Jungkook sank down onto the bed, reaching his arms out to Jimin. The other smiled and sat down on his lap, wrapping his arms tightly around his waist and leaning his forehead against his chest. Jungkook smoothed Jimin's hair down.
"I'm so happy you're here," Jimin raised his head and smiled at Jungkook.
"Me too, Kookie. I'm having a lot of fun."

Jungkook grinned at Jimin, who looked so cute from this angle, and pecked his lips swiftly. Jimin brought their lips back together as soon as they parted, moving his hands to Jungkook's hair. The kiss became deeper and more heated as Jungkook slipped in his tongue and Jimin responded by doing the same and pulling on his hair slightly. Jungkook was just about to change their position when the door was flung open.

"Jungkook dear," the boys sprang apart as quickly as possible, Jimin blushing furiously and Jungkook combing a hand through his hair.
"Have you fed Yeontan?" Mrs. Jeon either hadn't noticed or was making a point of ignoring the fact that she had just walked in on her son making out with another boy.
"Uhh... yeah," she smiled.
"Thank you!" And then she finally left again.

Jimin gingerly looked Jungkook in the eyes. Jungkook let out a breath and got up immediately to close and lock the door.

"I cannot belive that just happened..." he sat back down next to Jimin and smiled in embarrassment.
"I know! Thank God she was so cool about it," Jungkook nodded.
"I thought she was gonna say something."

They looked at eachother again and burst out laughing at the situation.

Once their fits of laughter subsided, Jimin pulled Jungkook closer to him again.
"Can we carry on? I was enjoying that." Jungkook grinned.
"Absolutely."

He grabbed Jimin's waist and laid him down, hovering over him as their lips collided again. Jimin's hands found their way to the other's shoulders, where he held on as they kissed.

The next day, the pair went out for a last stroll around Busan and to get hot chocolate before they caught the train home. It was fairly early in the morning, and the crisp air created steam as they exhaled. Their feet crunched on the grass; frosty and covered in dew.

Jimin had his hands buried deep in his pockets, having forgotten his gloves. Jungkook was more organised and wore a hat as well as gloves, but had given his scarf to the shorter.

The Busan skyline was beautiful and both boys had forgotten how much they missed it.
"We should come home more often," Jimin looked up at the brown haired boy.
"We should. It's amazing here,"

They slowed their pace as they neared the little coffee shop that was their destination. It was a place that Jimin had gone to almost every day, but Jungkook had never noticed. The barista looked up as they came in, shrugging off their layers.

"Jimin! I haven't seen you for years!"
"Hey, Jisoo," Jimin smiled warmly at the girl. Jungkook assumed that they had been friends or at least acquaintances in high school.

The shop was empty, the only other person in there being a young boy in school uniform sat with his laptop as he typed away.

The boys ordered their drinks and sat down in a booth, glad to be inside and warm.
"Its so weird - we must've seen eachother at some point when we were younger," Jimin nodded as he took a sip.
"Yeah, we both knew the park near your house really well."

Jungkook smiled at Jimin, who had a little cream on his top lip.
"Babe..." he gestured to his own mouth. "You've got some cream," Jimin's eyes widened and he grabbed a napkin to wipe the foam off his face.
"Oops..."

Jungkook giggled at Jimin's embarassment and how cute he was. He was distracted soon after by a girl who had entered the coffee shop. She was pretty; tall with long legs, shiny hair, and a perfectly symmetrical face.

She ordered a black coffee and began to walk across the room, but she stopped when she caught a glimpse of Jimin. She frowned as she went back a few steps, trying to get a closer look.

"Jimin?!"

Jimin whipped his head around at the sound of the familiar voice, mouth hanging open a little.

"Seulgi?!"