Jimin tried again to get out of Tae's grip, but he was clutching onto his arms in desperation. A choked sob escaped his throat as he was pushed down onto the bed, Tae pulling away for a moment.

"Please, Jimin. Please..." Jimin didn't get a chance to protest before his neck was being attacked by sloppy kisses. He scanned the room as best he could through teary eyes and spotted Jungkook.

He was cowering in the corner behind the door, eyes locked on the pair and his hands balled into fists. His nails were digging into his skin but he didn't care anymore. All he could feel was the anger of seeing Tae force himself upon Jimin like this.

Jimin let out another sob, which snapped him back to reality. He strode forwards and grabbed the back of Taehyung's jacket, yanking him back with all his strength.

"Hey! Fucking stop it!" Taehyung stumbled in shock.
"What are you doing here?!"
"Don't fucking touch him again." Tae laughed and stepped closer.
"Why do you care? As if he would ever want you."

Jungkook snapped as he heard this, slamming his fists into Taehyung's face, knuckles thudding dully against the cheekbone. Taehyung fell to the floor with the force of the punch. He staggered up as soon as he had recovered.

Jimin leapt up as Taehyung rushed closer to Jungkook to retaliate.
"Please! Both of you! Just stop!"

Both turned to him, anger still present in their eyes. Taehyung glared at Jungkook one last time before he turned back to Jimin.

"Hold on a minute. Why the fuck is he here?" He spat these words at Jimin, using his height to look down on the other.

"Tae-"
"No. No, don't tell me that you've been cheating on me too. Don't fucking do this to me Jimin." Jimin was crying hard, the sobs wracking his chest every few seconds.

"No! I would never cheat on anyone, especially you! Please just listen!"

Taehyung sighed and stepped back, folding his arms. Jungkook kept an eye on him but relaxed his posture to try and ease Jimin.

Jimin pushed his hair back and wiped his tears.
"Taehyung, I know that this is upsetting and I'm so sorry. I only want you to be happy. Honestly.... I like Jungkook. And I want to be with him."

Jungkook smirked at this and glanced and Taehyung, who bit the inside of his cheek and nodded slowly.

"Right. Fine." His voice was frighteningly calm as he turned smoothly to Jungkook.

"Well done, rabbit face. You stole my man. Proud of yourself?"

Jungkook shrugged and kept the smirk on his face, loving seeing Tae's reaction.

Suddenly, Taehyung lashed out and the younger was sprawled on the floor, clutching his jaw in pain. Jimin screamed as Taehyung kicked Jungkook in the ribs repeatedly, trying desperately to seperate them but failing.

On the street outside, Yoongi was strolling up to the apartment block, oblivious of what was going on. His boyfriend, Hoseok, had said that Jimin had seemed a little down, so he wanted to visit and cheer him up. He looked up in surprise as he heard Jimin's scream and ran up the stairs to his apartment.

"What's going on?!" Everyone in the bedroom looked up as they heard Yoongi's voice. Jimin ran towards him in relief, and Yoongi pulled him into a hug. He knew the younger well, and knew how sensitive he was.

"Someone better tell me what's going on right now." Jungkook staggered up from the ground, clutching his side and grimacing.

"He," Taehyung stabbed a finger at Kook, "stole Jimin from me."

Yoongi looked down at Jimin, who whispered an explanation to him.
"I've been trying to break up with him for a while now. I wanna be with Kookie. They're fighting and I don't like it." Yoongi nodded and squeezed Jimin.

"Go. Both of you."

Taehyung scoffed and left, but Jungkook stayed.

"Jimin..."

"Go, Kook."

Yoongi held Jimin as Jungkook left. Once the flat was empty, he lead the shorter to the sofa and sat him down. Jimin burst into tears and kept a death grip on Yoongi's arm.

Yoongi gave him a close hug and stroked his hair.
"I'm gonna make you some tea okay? I'm also going to call Hobi," Jimin nodded and curled up in the corner of the sofa, clutching a cushion.

A while later, the boys were joined by Hoseok and sat in front of a movie, holding their warm drinks. Both the older boys were hugging and comforting Jimin constantly until he eventually started to giggle at the movie.

"Thank you guys. I love you." He hugged them back gratefully and they stayed on the sofa until they all fell asleep, Jimin's terror and tears long gone.