Jungkook awoke the next day with a throbbing headache, probably from crying so much, and the definite feeling that he had heard something.

He heard it again; it was a knock on the door.
"Coming!" He ran into the bathroom and splashed cold water on his face to make him look brighter before running to open the door.

"Oh.... hey Jimin."

Jimin smiled and came in further, hands in his pockets.

"So Tae and I stayed together."
"I heard,"

Jimin studied the other's face but Jungkook didn't make eye contact, scared to give himself away. Jimin shifted a little and sighed.

"I don't know why I agreed to it. I really don't want to be with him anymore,"

"Why not?"

"Well... everything I told you before but... also... I like someone else." Jungkook's heart stopped for a moment. He felt his face flush a little with the news. Not only was Jimin taken, but he likes someone else.

"Who?"

Jimin laughed and shook his head.
"Whatever. Let's play call of duty, bunny boy," Jungkook laughed and followed him into the living room.

They played all day as usual, and by about 10 both were getting sleepy. Jungkook paused the game he was playing as he felt Jimin's eyes focussing on his face. They had been for a while now.

"What?" He turned to the other and gave him a big grin as he hit his shoulder lightly. Jimin smiled slightly in response.
"Nothing."
"Why were you looking at me you idiot?!" Jungkook pushed Jimin fairly hard, earning a giggle from him.
"Nothing! It's just... never mind."
"Tell me!" Jimin smirked.
"You're cute when you're concentrating like that." And he got up and left the room.

Jungkook sat in shock, heart beating like a drum and his face turning pinker by the second. Jimin thought he was cute?!

He stood up on shaking legs and went into the kitchen where he found his crush drinking water.
"You mean that?" Jimin nodded, flustered, and turned away.
"Well.... y-you're cute always." Jungkook fiddled with his sleeves as he awaited the response.

Jimin turned around eventually, a smile filling up his face. Jungkook smiled back nervously.
"You mean that?!" He imitated Jungkook, who rolled his eyes a little.

Jimin gazed at him for a moment longer before pulling him into a gentle hug. Jungkook held him close, breathing in his amazing cinnamon scent and tracing shapes on his back. Jimin nestled his head in the other's shoulder and they stayed like that for quite a while. Neither of them wanted to pull away, but Jungkook did first. He felt guilty because of Taehyung, and also because Jimin probably didn't mean it like Jungkook did. The boys smiled slightly at eachother, both blushing a little.

"Come watch a movie with me," Jimin happily agreed and they ran back to the sofa.

The movie credits rolled onto the screen and Jimin sighed, shifting his body a little. He looked at Jungkook only to realise that he had fallen asleep, head still resting on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin stroked his hair gently.
"Oh Kookie. So precious." He smiled and got up, returning with a blanket which he laid over the sleeping boy before writing a quick note and heading home.