Jimin stood outside the Starbucks he had agreed to meet Tae at, shifting his feet nervously. He was dressed in a cute stripy top tucked into his skinny jeans, one of his favourite outfits.

"Jiminie!~" he turned his head to see his boyfriend striding up to him, orange hair messy from the wind and a huge boxy smile across his face.

"Hey tae," Jimin tried to say; it was muffled by Taehyung hugging him tightly. He hugged back but he knew that his heart wasn't in this. Taehyung must've noticed, because he pulled away and studied Jimin's face with concern. The other just grinned and pulled him into the shop.

"I missed you so much."
"Yeah, me too..." Jimin was trying his best to stay engaged with the conversation but he was nervous about whether Jungkook would come or not. He didn't want to do this alone.

After a few minutes of awkward small talk that Tae didn't seem to sense, Jungkook rushed in, his hood up and looking like he had just woke up. He slumped into a chair at a table where he was facing Jimin and gave the other a thumbs up.

Jimin spotted him from the corner of his eye and gave him a quick smile.
"And then I said-"
"Tae. We need to talk." Taehyung frowned at this interruption.
"Is everything okay?"
"Yeah. Well no. I just-" he took Jimin's hand across the table.
"You can tell me anything Minnie,"

Jimin sighed and carefully removed his hand from Taehyung's grasp.
"I've been thinking lately. We've been close friends since we were tiny and that makes it feel.... wrong."
"Makes... makes what feel wrong?" Taehyung was visibly very worried and was a little flustered. Jimin glanced at Jungkook, who was hiding behind a menu but watching the conversation.

"Us. I love you, so much, but I don't know if I feel romantically for you." Both of them sat in stunned silence for a few minutes. Jimin looked up to see Taehyung's eyes filled with tears and his mouth open in shock.
"W-what?"
"I'm sor-"
"No! No, we can make it work. Please Jimin. I promise you that I'll be better just please..."

Taehyung had grabbed Jimin's hands again and a single tear had rolled down his face. Jimin sighed seeing his face, ignoring Jungkook, who had bashed his head against the table in fustration.

"Please?"
"Okay. I'm sorry, I don't know what I was-" Taehyung leant across the table and pressed their lips together, cutting him off. Jimin kissed back but he could tell that Tae was desperate and upset, and he didn't feel the same.

When he looked up, Jungkook was gone.

Jungkook had seen Jimin agree to stay together and left straight away. He didn't even realise he was doing it, but he had scraped his chair back and ran out of the cafe. He stopped by an empty play park and threw himself down on a bench. He had a sudden realisation that he was crying.

Why did Jimin stay with Taehyung? And why was he so upset about it? He pulled out his phone to text Namjoon.

Kook: they didn't break up. Why am I so upset???
Joonie: oh dear
Joonie: you really do like him don't you

He turned the phone off in confusion. Did he like Jimin? That would explain why he was so upset at Jimin and Taehyung being together and so happy when he thought they were going to break up. It explained a lot actually; like how he was happiest with Jimin, why he loved to be around him, why he got nervous whenever they touched.... the list went on and on.

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts as his phone rang. It was Hoseok, another of his close friends.

"Hey Hobi,"
"Namjoon told me." He was straight to the point, as usual.
"Um.. told you... what?"
"That you like Jimin stupid!" Jungkook sighed.
"You know, I think I do."
"Tell him. Please. Just trust me."
"Why should I-"
Hoseok had hung up.

Jungkook buried his head in his hands and stayed like that for a long time.