二十一

Jungkook and Jimin spent the next morning sat on the sofa, scanning the internet for a new apartment to share. Yoongi had gone home soon after Jimin fell asleep last night, and Jungkook had carried the other to bed with him.

Jimin sighed as he watched Jungkook scroll through page after page.
"There's nothing... why are they all so expensive?!" Jungkook shrugged.
"I don't know. We'll find one soon, though. We have to."

After a non-productive morning, the boys were in dire need of some fun. They sat eating sandwiches, in silence apart from the odd idea of a movie to watch.

"Why don't we just invite all the guys over?" Jungkook nodded at this suggestion.
"It'll certainly be entertaining,"
They joked about leaving out Jin and Namjoon as they were acting even more like a recently married couple these days, but in the end they texted everyone to come over.

Yoongi arrived first as he lived the closest and, as usual, wasn't busy. He suggested a few places for the others to look for a new flat in and scoured the cupboard for snacks.

Namjin arrived next, hand in hand as expected. Jin sat straight on Namjoon's lap and the other boys exchanged glances and had to suppress their giggles.

Taehyung arrived looking brighter than he had for months, a big smile plastered on his face. He hugged Jimin tightly after saying hello to Jungkook.
"I'm so sorry about everything, Jimin. I was out of order," Jimin smiled.
"It's fine. I'm glad to see you looking better!"

Hoseok came last, bringing some kind of delicious pastries with him and greeting them enthusiastically.
"Sup fuckers!"

Jungkook grinned and hugged the sunshine boy.
"Hey bitch!"

Jin scowled and pulled the youngest back.
"Stop cursing Kookie! Hoseok, you are a bad influence!" Hoseok rolled his eyes and the others just laughed.

After a while of general catching up (Namjoon was nearly finished on his new album, Taehyung's diet had improved and Hoseok's family had got guinea pigs), Jimin decided to tell them about Seulgi. Jungkook and Taehyung sat quietly as they already knew the story, the younger rubbing Jimin's back reassuringly. The boys reacted with horror and anger, and promised to protect Jimin at all costs.

Jimin got up and opened the fridge, desperate to relieve the tension.
"Ah! We have exactly nine beers!" Everyone cheered and he brought the drinks over to the group.

Jimin and Yoongi finished the quickest and so got the last two drinks while the others were still sipping on their firsts.

"Hey! Lets play a game~" Taehyung suggested.
"What kinda game?" Jin looked a little resistant.
"Monopoly?" Jimin giggled.
"Hobi, there's no board games here,"

After much arguing, they settled on a game of truth or dare. Yoongi put his empty bottle on the ground and they assembled into a rough circle, some sat on the floor and others on the sofa or chairs.

Jungkook reached out to flick the bottle and watched as it spun for a little.
"Hoseok!" Hobi laughed at being the first.
"Truth or dare~"
"Dare."
"Go and eat a spoonful of peanut butter," 

Hoseok groaned; he hated when the spread stuck to the roof of his mouth.
"And no water!" He complained the whole way through but eventually did it, grimacing as he tried to stop it from sticking.

Jin was next and had to share a story of him getting fired from a job when he was younger. Yoongi had to let Tae pull out three of his hairs ("absolutely no more"), and Jimin revealed that he actually only pretended to like Jungkook's favourite movie.

The game went on, and eventually it was Jungkook's turn. It was Hoseok delivering the dare, and he had an evil glint to his eye.
"Hmmm... I know!" He stopped and laughed, making everyone curious.
"You have to kiss Namjoon for ten seconds!" A few of the boys laughed, and Namjoon whined.
"C'mon!! It's not even my dare..."

Jimin felt jealousy knot in his stomach as he watched his boyfriend lean in to press his lips against Namjoon's. They both looked disgusted, and they were both a little tipsy, but he still felt tears welling in his eyes and had to look away. Jin patted his back and Jimin saw that he looked a little upset too.

The ten seconds seemed to last for ten hours and finally Jungkook was back at his side. Both boys were making faces. Jin didn't sit back on Namjoon's lap, hardly even looking at him. Jimin wasn't much different with Jungkook, who kissed his cheek and whispered into Jimin's ear.
"He's an awful kisser you know."

Jimin didn't involve himself much in the game after that, a little paranoid at how Jungkook had agreed to kiss Namjoon and then carried on with the game happily. He followed Seokjin when he went to grab a drink, and they hugged in the kitchen.

Jin wasn't looking too happy, but was more logical than the other and wasn't so worried. Jimin sat nearer to Yoongi when they returned.

In the middle of Yoongi trying to force Hoseok to confess who his first love was, there was a knock on the door.

Taehyung heaved himself up and ran to get it even though this wasn't his house, which made the others laugh. He swung open the door to see a pretty girl. She had incredibly long shiny hair and her body seemed to be mostly legs.

"Hello?" The girl smiled sweetly as she saw Tae.
"Oh, sorry. I must have the wrong apartment!" Taehyung grinned back at her and she spun on her heel and strutted away. He noticed that this mysterious girl didn't try any of the other doors, which he thought was odd, but he brushed it off and returned to the chaos of the living room.

"Who was it?" Taehyung sank down next to Jungkook.
"Some random girl. Said she had the wrong door," he shrugged and they continued with the game.

A while later, Yoongi, who had been whispering to Hoseok for a while, stood up.
"I gotta go,"
"Me too!" The latter grabbed Yoongi's hand and followed him a little too eagerly, causing the group to make comments.

People began to leave steadily after that, with the exception of Namjoon and Jin. Jin had fallen asleep on the other's lap and looked too cute to disturb. Jimin amd Jungkook quietly left the room as Namjoon began to doze off too.

Jimin jumped as he felt a kiss on his shoulder. He had removed his top to put on his pajamas, which had obviously pleased Jungkook. He span around and scowled at his boyfriend even as he wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him.

Jungkook smoothed down Jimin's hair and smiled.
"It's nice to be kissing you instead of Namjoon again."
"I agree." And Jimin pulled him in for another kiss before they slept, just to remind him who he really loved.