十一

Jimin had been texting Hoseok all day, and knew about Jungkook going to Tae's house. This worried him; he didn't want another fight. He tried to put it out of his mind and got on with some cleaning around the house.

By 4pm, he was unable to stop himself from texting Jungkook.

Jiminie: hey Kook~ is everything okay?

He didn't get a reply for hours. He tried to focus on a film that was on TV, but he kept flicking his gaze back to the screen.

After a couple of hours of worrying, his phone pinged. Jimin grabbed it so fast that it nearly fell to the floor.

Kook: everything's fine. Sorry I took a while to respond, a lot went down. Can I come over so I can explain better?
Jiminie: of course

He turned the film off and ran to change clothes, even though the ones he was wearing were clean.

Jungkook was greeted by a hug as soon as the door opened.
"Woah, hey!"
"I missed you. And I was worried."

Jungkook smiled at him.
"Everything's totally fine Chim," he leant down to peck his cheek before his nerves got the better of him. Jimin blushed and pulled Jungkook to the sofa.

"Tell me everything."
"Well... Tae really misses you. He's very upset. But there's something else as well - he's been going through stuff like Yoongi did." Jimin gasped softly.
"No.... I feel so bad now," Jungkook shook his head.
"It's no one's fault. He's going to the doctor soon if he doesn't improve."

They spent a long time talking about Taehyung, Jungkook recounting everything that happened during his visit. Jimin was shocked.

"I never wanted him to feel like that.... what have I done?" Jungkook pulled him into a hug.
"It's not your fault. Maybe you could text him?" Jimin nodded and began to compose a message.

Jiminie: hey, Tae. I know you probably don't want to hear from me right now but I'm so so sorry. I never wanted you to feel like this and I hope you feel better really soon. I'm here for you whenever you're ready to be friends again, but no pressure

Jungkook slipped an arm around him as Jimin put his phone away.
"It'll be okay, I promise." Jimin nodded uncertainly and snuggled into Jungkook's side.

They began to talk about random things again, still cuddled up together. Jimin was breathing in the other's scent as much as he could. It was intoxicating - sweet and comforting. He couldn't stop himself from gazing at Jungkook's face.

"Hey Kookie?"
"Yeah?" Jungkook didn't mention that he had been interrupted and smiled down at Jimin.
"I know it's hurt him but... I'm glad I broke up with Tae. You're perfect."

Jungkook's mouth hung open and he went a deep red.
"I- wow." He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "I feel the same,"

Jimin smiled. Both of their hearts were beating ridiculously fast, and they were flushed to say the least.

Jungkook stroked Jimin's cheek gently, looking into his eyes for signs of reluctance. There was none, and Jimin leant closer to Jungkook instead. Jungkook moved closer too and waited for Jimin to close the gap, just in case he was reading the other wrong.

Their kiss was gentle, and Jimin moved his hands to Jungkook's neck. When they pulled away, they were both smiling like idiots. Jungkook pecked Jimin's lips again, before going back in for a longer kiss.

They were giggly all night after that, and stayed on the sofa talking about nothing. Jimin's phone went off with a reply from Tae, but he didn't even notice - he was too busy cuddling Jungkook.

Jungkook saw that Jimin was almost glowing, which made him so happy that he couldn't explain it. Jimin was just so gorgeous to him, and he couldn't believe how lucky he was. In these quiet moments when they got lost in eachother's eyes, they would end up kissing again.

Jimin was the first to sleep, his head resting on Jungkook's lap. He gazed down at him in awe and pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead before falling asleep himself.