十九

Jimin woke up the next morning to a knocking on his door. He tried to ignore it at first, being extremely tired, but the person persisted.

He groaned and pulled the sheets over his head. He just wanted to get a little more sleep before he had to interact with other humans. Just then, his phone buzzed.

Kook: hey, I'm outside. Don't know if you heard me or not

He stumbled out of bed and threw the door open, rubbing his bleary eyes.
"Hey Chim," Jungkook came in and pushed the door shut behind him as he drank up the sight of a sleepy Jimin. He was wearing an old t shirt and sweatpants, and his hair was ruffled and very cute.

Jimin yawned.
"Hi Kookie," he pulled him into a hug before collapsing down onto the sofa and hugging a cushion.

Jungkook smiled and sat down next to him.
"I came over because.... I have to tell you something important." Jimin sighed.
"Is it about last night? I'm sorry if it was too soon or something,"

Jungkook shook his head. Jimin noticed that he looked a little nervous.
"No, I left last night because I was over thinking and I got scared. I'd still love to spend even more time with you." He took Jimin's hand and the other smiled softly.
"I want to tell you... " he began to blush and looked away from Jimin.

After taking a deep breath, he turned back to him.
"It might be too early, and I don't want to make you uncomfortable, but..." he finally looked Jimin in the eyes.
"I love you, Park Jimin."

Jimin sat up a little more, his lips parted in surprise.
"Really?" Jungkook nodded, looking regretful.
"Kookie... I love you too,"

Jungkook grinned as he heard Jimin say it back, and leapt at him to smother him in a hug.
"I've been wanting to tell you for ages but I was worried," Jimin mumbled from under the other's arms. Jungkook giggled happily in his ear.

Jimin grunted after a while.
"You're kinda suffocating me..." Jungkook pulled back immediately. Jimin laughed and grabbed him again, cuddling him but so they were both comfortable.
"Hey Jimin?"
"Yeah?"
"Say it again for me?" Jimin grinned and shifted so that he was sat facing the younger.
"I love you Jungkook,"

Jungkook grinned widely.
"Again!" Jimin rolled his eyes and smiled.
"Nope." The other pouted, and pulled Jimin onto his lap.
"Please?"

Jimin leant down so that their noses were almost touching.
"I. Love. You." His voice was lowered to a whisper and sent shivers down Jungkook's back.
"And I love you too," he smiled a little and pushed against the back of Jimin's head so that their lips met.

Jimin reached down and took Jungkook's hands, intertwining them gently and holding them tight.

They eventually seperated because Jimin started giggling too much to continue kissing Jungkook back. The latter ran a hand through Jimin's hair and smiled fondly at him.

"Have you eaten?" Jimin shook his head.
"You woke me up,"

It was almost midday, so they shared some snacks as they watched a movie. Jimin set down his bag of crisps and turned the volume down a little.
"Kook?" Jungkook nodded and turned to face him, mouth full of candy. Jimin sighed.

"You know how Seulgi said something to me?" Jungkook nodded again, frowning a little now. He was excited to hear the truth, but he was scared about what it would be.
"Well... what she actually said was something along the lines of 'you didn't seem very gay when'...." Jungkook was paying more attention now.

"When what?"

"When we were... h-having sex," he was whispering now, eyes turned to the floor. Jungkook sat still in shock, causing Jimin to look back up at him after a few minutes of silence. There were tears falling down his face.

"Kook, I'm sorry. I didn't want to, but..." Jungkook still said nothing, which made Jimin cry harder. Jungkook snapped into action; hearing Jimin break down like that tore him up.

"Baby! I'm not mad- not at you. I'm just... surprised. I didn't think you'd have gone that far with her." He took Jimin's hands. "I'm so angry at her. I swear to God, I will kill her." Jimin shook his head through a sob.

"You shoukd be angry at me. I say I'm gay and then I sleep with Seulgi of all people!" Jungkook brought him into a close hug and swayed them both back and forth.
"It's okay, it's not your fault that she was a bitch. It's over now, I'm here,"

Jimin kissed the other on the cheek gratefully.
"I mean it though. If I ever see her again..."

Jimin pressed a finger to Kook's lips to shush him. He had stopped crying, but the tears were still glistening on his cheeks. He wiped them away with his sleeve.

The boys sat together and finished the movie. It was lunch time when it finished, and Jungkook suggested that they go out to raise Jimin's spirits.

Jimin took a quick shower and got changed while Jungkook waited. He checked his social medias and then texted Yoongi.

Kook: Jimin told me some pretty heavy stuff
Yoongles: oh wow. What kinda stuff?
Kook: I'll need to tell you in person. Are you free later?
Yoongles: yeah, come over anytime

He felt bad for spilling Jimin's secrets, but he needed to tell someoneand talk through it. Yoongi wouldn't tell anyone.

"Ready to go?" Jungkook looked up as Jimin entered the room, smiling a little and dressed in clean clothes.
"Yeah." He stood up and wrapped an arm around Jimin, leading him to a restaurant where they would eat their lunch.