Little Sister

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I don't know. Her normal reaction with the people I've been with is always the 'whatever bitch' attitude" Demi laughs and got closer to my face, smiling.

"Well baby, I'm not like the rest" We both stared into each others eyes, getting lost in the moment. My eyes flickered to her lips and I imagined it colliding with mine so I smash our lips together and she swiftly straddles me as I deepen the kiss with my hand that was on the back of ger neck.

The kiss got heated quickly and I felt my member rising.

Demi squealed as she felt it press in her a little with the thin clothing that was covering her. She slowly rocked her hips to mine, making her let out a few moans.

"Baby" I warn "We c-can't" I said trying to pull away.

"Why not?" She asked, raising a brow and trying to kiss me again but I backed away.

"My sister is here, remember?" I said and I saw her eyes fill with lust.

"But I need you in me" She bit her lip and sat up a bit more. Her pussy was just above my member and I felt it getting harder by every thrust she made.

I groan "Please, baby" I shut my eyes and she giggles.

I open my eyes, again, and rolled us over so I was on top.

"Is that a yes, Y/L/N?" She smirked and I smashed my lips to hers. I went down to her neck and started nibbling and sucking on it as I pull down her shorts and panties.

As I was successful, I started rubbing her soaking slit.

"Y/N" She barely got that out from all the pleasure.

"Hm?" I hummed in response and she whimpered.

"M-more" I push a finger in her and started going down to her breast. If you're wondering, no she isn't wearing anything for her top. She likes setting her boobies free at night.

"Y/N, faster" I push another finger as I sucked on her right nipple and she couldn't help her moans anymore. The louder it gets the faster I go.

"Y/N, I n-need you-" She loudly moaned when I curled my fingers. "Inside me" She finished her sentence and I did what she told me to do.

I slid my boxers down and let my member spring out.

"So big daddy" Demi said seductively and bit her lip.

"Pill?" I asked and she just nodded so I pinned her to the bed with one hand and teased her entrance with the head.

"Y/N" She whimpered "Please" She moans as I touched her cunt with the tip, driving her more crazy than she already was.

"Just fuck me already!" She was frustrated and I already had enough fun with her tight pussy so I slowly pushed in her.

"Oh my- Y/N!" She screamed as I hit a spongey area. I started going in and out of her and she started moaning louder than usual.

"Oh my God" Her eyes rolled back as I started going faster and faster, slamming into her. "Yesssss!"

"Oh, Y/N! Fuck yes! Ugh-Oh FUCK!" She moaned and her head went back and she squirmed under me.

"I love you so much my little angel" I kissed her and she moaned into my mouth.

I pulled back and sped up my pace.

"I'm gonna cum!" Demi screamed and I kept slamming harder and harder into her. Man, this girl likes it really rough.

The headboard of the bed is moving and slamming against the wall. I could hear our wet skins slamming against each other in a fast phase.

"I'm so so close" Her legs started trembling and it encouraged me to go faster and harder.

"Cum for me princess." I sucked hard on her nipples and left love bites all over her breast and neck and she was a loud moaning mess.

"Holy shi-Y/N!!" And with that she cummed and a few more thrusts I came with her.

We were panting but Demi flipped us over and a few seconds later she started riding my cock.

"Oh fuck" I moaned and she started bouncing and slamming herself on me. I groaned from the pleasure and Demi's head went back from all the pleasure she got.

Her boobs were flying everywhere but she didn't care.

"I'm gonna cum " I moaned and she shut her eyes and fastened up.

"Hold it, baby" She moaned and I did as told.

"I'm gonna cum too!" She moaned.

And with that she climaxed on me. Feeling her walls tighten, I shoot out in her. After coming down from our highs, she fell on top of me. She was still panting.

"I love you" She whispered and kissed me.

"I love you too" I smiled and she snuggled into me and fell asleep with me still inside her. Not long after I fell into a dreamless sleep and snored the rest of the night away.

-Next Day-

"Morning" I heard Luna say as she sat on the counter.

"Goodmorning" I smiled "Breakfast is almost ready" I said.

"Where's Demi?" Luna asked and I looked at her as I finished the last batch of pancakes. I looked at the clock and it was 8:30 in the morning.

"Knowing her she'll probably be down here in a sec." I put pancakes on three  plates and Demi walked in the kitchen and kissed me.

"Morning baby" I smiled and she replied with a sleepy 'morning'.

I sat infront of them on a chair and got us all a coffee.

"So, I heard you two last night" Luna said nonchalantly and Demi's eyes widened and I choked on my coffee and almost spit it.

"W-what do y-you mean?" I asked.

"I heard screams saying they will cum. And I'm pretty sure it was coming from your guys' room" She said.

'Oh God' I thought to myself.

=~=~=~=~=

Hope y'all enjoy 😂
I ain't good with smit but I try.

Too many people asked for it so I had too 😂

Tell me your thoughts :>