late Halloween special

The tribe decided to go along with trick or treating. I was happy, glad my children would get to experience something i once did as a child.

I fixed the little flowers in luna's hair, patting down her green dress, fixing her fairy wings. She held a wand, flicking around, her eyes glowing red with excitement.

Chastial walked from his room, my tiny son in tow. Toby was a little warlock, a wand also grasped in his chubby fingers. Despite being the same age, Luna was much taller than toby.

Me and my husband were dressed as zombies. Yes, we were those kind of people. I laughed at the latex scratch under his eyes. His shirt was scratched and bloody, the same with his blue jeans.

"Ready to go?" He asked, handing the two littluns a pumpkin basket. They nodded, smiling brightly. I chuckled as both of them hooked to chastial, following as I set candy on the front porch.

Nalla and Ethan were heading over, their theme a little more unique. They were pirates, Ethan wearing a hook on his hand. Nalla held a basket, running over to toby and Luna with a huge smile.

She was not much taller then them, at 12 years of age, she was pretty short. Only 4 and 3 inches. She was up to my chest.

"Is 24 to old to tricker treat," Ethan asked playfully, holding a basket. I laughed, all of us forming a line.

"Pft, never"